πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

On 12/12/2019 at 10:04 AM, Jroc04 said:

Only really against awful opponents.Β 

Β 

On 12/11/2019 at 5:22 PM, Matts4313 said:

Dak is +.500 for his career against teams 8-8 or better. There are 3 QBs over that time with a better record. Brady, Wilson and Big Ben. For comparison, Wentz is 9-20. Here are some other QBs:

EGRyG8fWsAAl5Me?format=jpg&name=small

In those games he has 41 TDs and 21 turnovers.Β 

:shrugs:

5 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Btw, post your source. I skimmed by his career and it doesn’t look +.500 to me. Quickly, he has about 13 or so wins. And 8 came in his first year. Unless I’m just way off.Β 

Should be 13-12 regular season, 14-14 with playoffs. At least according to a reddit post.Β 

1 hour ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Just read that there is a chance Alshon may miss some 2020 games and even the entire 2020 season. In hindsight, Howie guaranteeing Alshon's 2020 salary for some unthinkable reason, is among the worst moves of his career.

A complete tear would be an 11 month injury. A sprain would be significantly less. Possibly career threatening though.Β 

5 hours ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Just read that there is a chance Alshon may miss some 2020 games and even the entire 2020 season. In hindsight, Howie guaranteeing Alshon's 2020 salary for some unthinkable reason, is among the worst moves of his career.

At this point, the less involved Alshon is with the team, the better. Yeah we might have to pay the dude next season, but he can **** all the way off.

9 hours ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Isn't there a Post June 1 Cut discount or something less then the fully guaranteed amount?

13 hours ago, EagleBlueDon said:

It’s easy to sayΒ that in hindsight but it certainly seems they are stuck with him next year. Likely they keep Alshon and DeSean 1 more year, hopefully they load up on WR’s in the draft to try and rebuild that position cheaply long termΒ 

Edited by EaglesPeteC