πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

8 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

@Nabbs4u

Β 

Remember when I said this over and over and you couldnt understand it? Weird.Β 

Jason Garrett: Confirmed Coach Cuck

Wonder where Jerry willΒ making places for him to watch someone else coach his team in the distance, clapping as he watching.

Matt you can't possibly be so GD Dense to think it was Jason Garrett's choice to sit for an entire Week as a Fired but not fired HC??? All theΒ while Jerry secretly (media hidden) does interviews to fill your job and in the same process preventing You Jason Garrett from potentially filling one of the other 4 potential Job openings? Are you that Stupid? Or are you so use to being in the middle of a Jerry and Jason circle jerk you believe everything Jones says?

Please stop quoting or using my name. I know this is your desperate attempt to have me respond to your drivel because I ignored you as a poster, but just stop! Move on, message Jerry and see if you canΒ  join the McCarthyΒ circle jerk instead. Thanks!

Edited by Nabbs4u
  • Like 2

If this is true, kinda tells you Bill's priorities in who he wants to keep:

New England PatriotsΒ head coach Bill Belichick refused to allow longtime offensive coordinator Josh McDaniels to move up his scheduled interviews with teams interested in him as a head coaching candidate to the start of this week, league sources said, at the same time he pushed special teams coordinator Joe Judge for theΒ New York Giants' coaching vacancy and greenlit a Monday interview for him.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/bill-belichick-refused-to-allow-josh-mcdaniels-to-move-up-coaching-interviews-despite-playoff-loss/