πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

Dak, aside from a couple performances throughout the year, looked the best this season that he has ever in his career, the numbers are irrelevant. He was throwing it with more confidence and assertiveness to win games rather than manage them. I still take Carson over Dak as I think he's shown that his lows aren't as low and his highs are higher.

Well nothing he said was false.

The only singular legit knock on Wentz is Availability. However even that too has been improved upon.Β 

Wentz played a full 16 gms last season. Blaming him for missing a PlayoffΒ game do to a dirty hit / Concussion is absurd. It's like blaming Ben, Rodgers, Cam,Β Β Keenum, Rudolph,Β Allen and Others who have also been concussed as "injury prone" players.

Yes it Suck and was Unfortunate but that doesn't mean his injury prone label should continue "Unless" he misses 2020 game again "injured".

Β 

https://corner.bigblueinteractive.com/index.php?mode=2&thread=564817

Edited by Nabbs4u

15 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Well nothing he said was false.

The only singular legit knock on Wentz is Availability. However even that too has been improved upon.Β 

Wentz played a full 16 gms last season. Blaming him for missing a PlayoffΒ game do to a dirty hit / Concussion is absurd. It's like blaming Ben, Rodgers, Cam,Β Β Keenum, Rudolph,Β Allen and Others who have also been concussed as "injury prone" players.

Yes it Suck and was Unfortunate but that doesn't mean his injury prone label should continue "Unless" he misses 2020 game again "injured".

Β 

https://corner.bigblueinteractive.com/index.php?mode=2&thread=564817

I’ve always said he’s not injury prone, his style is prone to injury. He got hurt because he’s not deliberate enough with the football. Eli Manning wasn’t some magical tough guy, he just knew when the battle was lost. Wentz doesn’t. He’ll throw his body in extreme risk to extend plays and try and get the extra yard or half second to complete a throw. It’s his style. Admirable but stupid. He needs to learn that gaining an extra 10 yards to risk games per season (and most importantly, post season games) is ultimately foolish. Throw that ball away, liveΒ another play. Great QBs figure it out. I’m sure he will too. And I’m also sure better WR options will invaluably help that immensely. He can’t be superman, no one can. The sooner he learns that, the better the whole franchise will be.Β 

34 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

I’ve always said he’s not injury prone, his style is prone to injury. He got hurt because he’s not deliberate enough with the football. Eli Manning wasn’t some magical tough guy, he just knew when the battle was lost. Wentz doesn’t. He’ll throw his body in extreme risk to extend plays and try and get the extra yard or half second to complete a throw. It’s his style. Admirable but stupid. He needs to learn that gaining an extra 10 yards to risk games per season (and most importantly, post season games) is ultimately foolish. Throw that ball away, liveΒ another play. Great QBs figure it out. I’m sure he will too. And I’m also sure better WR options will invaluably help that immensely. He can’t be superman, no one can. The sooner he learns that, the better the whole franchise will be.Β 

The same reason wentz gets hurt is the same reason he fumbles too much. Guy needs to learn to throw the ball into the stands.Β 

While I 100% agree with both of You ,I do find it a bit Ironic considering the amount of crap you gave McNabb over the years for internationally throwing dirt balls away. His intentional way of throwing the ball away. That is why forΒ most of his career he was among the best inΒ NFLΒ  history (Steve Young) type level for TD to INT ratio.

Wentz needs to start studying Russell Wilson and practicing the feet first slide.Β  At no point even for a TD / 1st down should he dive head first again IMO.

I call That Β the Mike Vick Syndrome. Or better known as Stupidity at its finest! Always live for another play or ACL and Concussions will continue to follow along with broken ribs and rolled ankles. Which plague Vicks career, ended Lucks early and now with Cams.

A lot harder to get hurt if the Defenders,Β  Cant touch you!!!! Feet first like a 5 year old playing T-ball.