πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

19 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

If he could fire bruce, get a good football mind to come in and lead...but we all know that ain't happening.

I could see this as a place that goes after Schwartz, though they tend to go offense.
Dan will probably try to get McDaniels

Β 

He had one. And the dude did pretty good. But they fired him because he liked to get sloshed after work.Β 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Danger said:

30 likes to the man who makes a "DAK PRESCOTT FACTS" thread in NFL gen and just goes
Β 

1. Dak sucks

I smell a game bet for 2 weeks from now.... Same thing but with Carson...

10 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

I’d like to bring Gruden in. He has good knowledge of the East. Has to be helpful.Β 

He has that video out though. So odd.Β 

Id hire Jay as a consult as well. Who cares if he gets high. Coaches arent tested. I can guarantee he isnt the only one doing drugs.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

I smell a game bet for 2 weeks from now.... Same thing but with Carson...

Id hire Jay as a consult as well. Who cares if he gets high. Coaches arent tested. I can guarantee he isnt the only one doing drugs.

Is there proof it’s weed?

Id be more concerned over how he was behavingΒ and seemingly acting like a 20 year old college student hippieΒ hitting on chicks 30 years his junior. I mean, do you Gru-dog. But working for my business is bad optics.Β 

Just now, Jroc04 said:

Is there proof it’s weed?

Id be more concerned over how he was behavingΒ and seemingly acting like a 20 year old college student hippieΒ hitting on chicks 30 years his junior. I mean, do you Gru-dog. But working for my business is bad optics.Β 

I didnt see the video, just read that he was on a curb smoking and talking to some girl.Β 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

I didnt see the video, just read that he was on a curb smoking and talking to some girl.Β 

I only quickly viewed it. Looks like it could be just a cigarette. I dunno. He’s like sitting on the sidewalk with this chick between his legs. His whispering things to her while barefoot. So odd.Β 

1 minute ago, Jroc04 said:

I only quickly viewed it. Looks like it could be just a cigarette. I dunno. He’s like sitting on the sidewalk with this chick between his legs. His whispering things to her while barefoot. So odd.Β 

As a guy who wears flip flops everywhere and hits on girls (~5 years) younger than me, I condone everything about this story.Β 

• Like 2

You guys will not believe the press conference Bruce Allen just had.Β  What a joke.Β  Basically blamed everything on Jay Gruden, said they were a winning team thenΒ boohoo there QB got hurt last year.Β  He insisted the team has a "damn good culture".Β  One reporter asked him to apologize to Redskins fans for letting opposing fans take over the stadium, he turned it on the reporter and blamed Redskins fans for selling their season tickets to other people.Β  They asked him if Trent Williams was going to be traded now that the team is 0-5, he said the Redskins will not be trading him.Β  Another reporter asked why Dan Snyder isn't there taking questions, he said that Dan is always made available.Β  John Keim said Snyder hasn't done press in years.Β Β 

Basically he thinks firing Gruden will cause some miraculous turnaround for the team this year which is a joke.Β Β 

Edited by MKnight82

16 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

You guys will not believe the press conference Bruce Allen just had.Β  What a joke.Β  Basically blamed everything on Jay Gruden, said they were a winning team thenΒ boohoo there QB got hurt last year.Β  He insisted the team has a "damn good culture".Β  One reporter asked him to apologize to Redskins fans for letting opposing fans take over the stadium, he turned it on the reporter and blamed Redskins fans for selling their season tickets to other people.Β  They asked him if Trent Williams was going to be traded now that the team is 0-5, he said the Redskins will not be trading him.Β  Another reporter asked why Dan Snyder isn't there taking questions, he said that Dan is always made available.Β  John Keim said Snyder hasn't done press in years.Β Β 

Basically he thinks firing Gruden will cause some miraculous turnaround for the team this year which is a joke.Β Β 

Good thing Dak sucks?Β 

Β 

Cant we just get back to when the Cowboys and Redskins owned the division and the Giants/Eagles were our beaches?Β 

34 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Sucks man, how delusionalΒ 
Β 

I might be a grandfather before the Skins are a good franchise again, and I won't even have kids for another 5ish years

2 minutes ago, Danger said:

Cowboys schedule in the second half the season is much more difficult than the first half the season. The Eagles have 4 easily winnable games in their last 5.Β 

2nd hardest schedule in the NFL starting in at the saints game - the end of the season.Β 

If we win the division, we will have absolutely earned it.Β 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

2nd hardest schedule in the NFL starting in at the saints game - the end of the season.Β 

If we win the division, we will have absolutely earned it.Β 

The only difference in our schedules is we play Seattle (4-1) and Atlanta (1-4) opposed to the Rams (3-2) and Saints (4-1). You guys just played 3 of your easiest games early on.Β 

Seattle and the Saints are a wash, but Atlanta is a team we absolutely should not have lost to (not blaming anyone except the play on the field). We win both of those games if our pass catchers actually hold on to the easy TD grabs they let go of.