πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

Just now, Danger said:
22 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

Say what you want about @Matts4313Β but the guy stays here even when his team is doing bad, not only when he wants to brag about something.Β Granted he did disappear a whole offseason but it was because of a bet.Β 

It was not because of a bet, it was because he couldn't bear to be here anymore after the Eagles won it all. He even said so himself on multiple occasions.

I literally never said that once. I did do it because of a bet, but I also did it for personal reasons. Ya know, like having an adulterous wife, filing for divorce, moving, getting in a custody battle. It was never because I didnt want to allow you guys a chance to rub in. Which should have been obvious as I gave you all my facebook as a place to gloat about your win.... And like 15 people from this site passed around my cell number as well (not just Eagles fans).Β 

You completely just made that up. In other news:

qbzqooqfvps31.png?width=1024&auto=webp&s

3 minutes ago, Danger said:

I can't go searching through your entire search history, but I'm absolutely certain you left on your own accord, not some fake bet you made up after the fact.

I made the statement before the superbowl. You all kept bringing it up for like 2 weeks. You kept stating that I wouldnt do it. After the superbowl, you guys started tagging me and provoking me with "bye matt" comments.Β 

And then when I left, you mocked me for doing what I said I would do.Β 

And I only came back because the Cowboys forum made a facebook group and in it they asked me to come back.

Your memory of the whole event is awful. If anything, several people in the Eagles forum are enormous hypocrites. But I really dont ever fight yalls "run to reddit" because it doesnt help to provoke the bear.Β 

Β 

And by the way, I didnt even go to reddit until the draft IIRC, because I wanted to read about the prospects. Its not like I was planning on giving up football

Edited by Matts4313

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

I made the statement before the superbowl. You all kept bringing it up for like 2 weeks. You kept stating that I wouldnt do it. After the superbowl, you guys started tagging me and provoking me with "bye matt" comments.Β 

And then when I left, you mocked me for doing what I said I would do.Β 

And I only came back because the Cowboys forum made a facebook group and in it they asked me to come back.

Your memory of the whole event is awful.Β 

Here we go again, you always change the story after the fact to try and hide your shame.Β 

@Matts4313
Dak sucks

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Trollol.

But honestly I came back really disappointed in you all bashing my son.Β 

But still a good troll, I can dig it

Bashing your son, that's not my schtik, personally and I also find it pretty sad if any of my fellow Eagles fans actually did take shots at him. Taking shots at you and your Ex on the otherhand...

@Matts4313
Dak sucks

Β 

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

You guys absolutely made fun of him.... I literally had tags directly to insults.Β 

Its like I am in bizzarro world right now.Β 

I gotta see proof. I don’t remember that at all. I certainly didn’t.Β 

8 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

You guys absolutely made fun of him.... I literally had tags directly to insults.Β 

Its like I am in bizzarro world right now.Β 

I mean I tagged you a bunch, but I was just complaining about you leaving me here alone with all of the awful Eagles fans (you guys were being awful post SB win and you know it).Β Β 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

I gotta see proof. I don’t remember that at all. I certainly didn’t.Β 

From what I remember there was at least one or two, most were just regular fan stuff, and some went after his marriage.

I vaguely remember editing one away that went over the line, maybe I didn’t...idkΒ