πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Β 

Oh, well if you dont remember how your fans acted then it didnt happen.Β 

I'd ask for proof but I know you won't do thatΒ so I'll look for it myself, give me a hand though and at least let me know the month between Feb and September this awfulness took place (assuming it was in NFCE thread).

7 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

I'd ask for proof but I know you won't do thatΒ so I'll look for it myself, give me a hand though and at least let me know the month between Feb and September this awfulness took place (assuming it was in NFCE thread).

I would rather we drop it and talk about the NFC East. Its literally already been confirmed it happened, there is no reason to spend any time on this.

57 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

I just spent like 30 minutes looking up stuff... and you were literally part of multiple conversations. So was Danger and @MKnight82(he actually scolded you all for taking it personal). So were many others. Many including attacks on me or my family. LMAO that you all claim now that you dont believe that you acted like huge arseholes.Β 

Thank god for @Kiltman, he was the only voice of reason from your forum.

EDIT: One dude called me 40 when I was 32. F that guy.

:back to football:

But the most interesting thing? The vitriol you all showed me before the 2018 season. Literally every single post was calling me a troll because I said I thought you were overrated going into the season. I even had a post saying "I dont like your team, so my opinion on your players is different. I dont think they are as good as you do"....

There is literally like 10 pages of you all bashing me for having a different opinion.Β 

You were 9-7

^^^^Shockingly (not) Kilty told you all I was not a troll for not having the same faith in the Eagles. Its like he is your only level headed poster^^^^

(you also were all in love with Dez Bryant and wanted him after we cut him. Good call)

Edited by Matts4313

I have worked myself up into a tizzy and am actually legit annoyed with you.Β 

I say Dak is borderline top 10, you call me skip bayless. I am clearly right and you all were clearly wrong.

I say the Eagles talent is overrated (not #1 in the NFL). You call me a troll. I am clearly right and you all were clearly wrong.Β 

I say Wentz is top 10 but not an MVP. You all accuse me of bashing him. I am clearly right and you all were clearly wrong.Β 

(I literally put Wentz above Dak, FYI)

YOU ALL NEED SELF REFLECTION.Β 

Β 

I keep being right. You all keep bashing me and calling me stupid. Literally. One of you said "Matts is a moron, when had he ever said anything intelligent"Β 

Β 

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

I say Dak is borderline top 10, you call me skip bayless. I am clearly right and you all were clearly wrong.

I say the Eagles talent is overrated (not #1 in the NFL). You call me a troll. I am clearly right and you all were clearly wrong.Β 

I say Wentz is top 10 but not an MVP. You all accuse me of bashing him. I am clearly right and you all were clearly wrong.Β 

Β 

I keep being right. You all keep bashing me and calling me stupid. Literally. One of you said "Matts is a moron, when had he ever said anything intelligent"Β 

Β 

Image result for donald trump fake news gif

5 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Β 

The Eagles roster is the ultimate Texas 9. Β The fatΒ chick at the party that thinks she’s hot ****, but ends up having to go home with @Matts4313Β at the end of the night.

1 minute ago, MKnight82 said:

The Eagles roster is the ultimate Texas 9. Β The fatΒ chick at the party that thinks she’s hot ****, but ends up having to go home with @Matts4313Β at the end of the night.

A Redskins Fan of all people bashing another teams roster I find absolutely hilarious!

3 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

Stop bringing it up or link it. Or PM it. Whatever.Β 

I will link this singular one, since you were part of the conversation and are now acting like you dont remember it.Β 

On 6/18/2018 at 8:25 PM, ninjapirate said:

when has matts ever said anything intelligent? guy was always a moron.Β 

Β 

On 6/18/2018 at 9:05 PM, Jroc04 said:

Well, the intelligence always came from this side of the argument but damn man, what a terd he ended up being. Something to be said about a guy that turns tail and runs rather than shaking the hand of your rival and saying congratulations.Β 

Β 

On 6/18/2018 at 9:06 PM, ninjapirate said:

Matts is a coward, Why do you think his wife tried to find a better man?

Β 

On 6/18/2018 at 9:14 PM, Jroc04 said:

tenor.gif?itemid=7801456

now i drop it for real. If the rest of you want to pretend you dont remember any of it, then fine. you do delusional you

Β 

PS: That was all because I said Dak had better stats..Β on reddit.. Which is verifiable true and not an opinion

Β 

Edit: Also, I did come congratulate you all before I left. So that is a lie. God its really annoying reliving this and realizing how delusional and dishonest this forum is being.Β 

Edited by Matts4313