🦅🤠 NFC East 🤷‍♂️🆘 | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

4 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Let’s move on everyone Things are getting entirely too serious 

We play in the NFC Least, humor is what we need now...to hide the pain

This was my attempt at humor tbh

54 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

An ignorant person who is full of hate speech. Trump really is the face of all Eagles fans.

3 minutes ago, Danger said:

who sucks more:

DeWane Hoskins
Danielle Jones?

Well seeing as how I thought the Dwayne Haskins pick was terrible at the time and he's done nothing to disprove that, I would say Haskins sucks more at this time.  The issue I have with Daniel Jones is I don't see a high ceiling there.  I think he will maybe become serviceable, which is pathetic for the #6 overall pick.  

7 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

I have worked myself up into a tizzy and am actually legit annoyed with you. 

I say Dak is borderline top 10, you call me skip bayless. I am clearly right and you all were clearly wrong.

I say the Eagles talent is overrated (not #1 in the NFL). You call me a troll. I am clearly right and you all were clearly wrong. 

I say Wentz is top 10 but not an MVP. You all accuse me of bashing him. I am clearly right and you all were clearly wrong. 

(I literally put Wentz above Dak, FYI)

YOU ALL NEED SELF REFLECTION. 

I keep being right. You all keep bashing me and calling me stupid. Literally. One of you said "Matts is a moron, when had he ever said anything intelligent" 

Mahomes

Wilson

Brees

Rodgers

Watson

Wentz

Goff

Ryan

Garoppolo 

Rivers

Just now, eagles18 said:

Mahomes

Wilson

Brees

Rodgers

Watson

Wentz

Goff

Ryan

Garoppolo 

Rivers

So what you are saying, is even with the trash rankings, Dak would still be *BORDERLINE* top 10?

So you finally realize I was right and you all were clearly wrong.

Congrats, you played yourself

Just now, Matts4313 said:

So what you are saying, is even with the trash rankings, Dak would still be *BORDERLINE* top 10?

So you finally realize I was right and you all were clearly wrong.

Congrats, you played yourself

Definitely not trash rankings. very fair tbh.. As you can see i'm not rating wentz top five yet. It depends on what you determine borderline is... I'll take Stafford and Foles above Prescott, so that leaves prescott anywhere from the 13-15 range 

14 minutes ago, eagles18 said:

Definitely not trash rankings. very fair tbh.. As you can see i'm not rating wentz top five yet. It depends on what you determine borderline is... I'll take Stafford and Foles above Prescott, so that leaves prescott anywhere from the 13-15 range 

You do realize Goff is not even a top 15 QB his last 20+ games, right? That his own fans want him benched? For blake bortles mind you.

Mean while an Eagles fan has done analysis and has Dak #2 (basically tied with Mahomes, behind Wilson) in the NFL right now?

There is no short or  career term statistical analysis that keep Dak out of the top 10. So I say borderline to compensate for the *totally not biased* "eye test"

Edited by Matts4313

8 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

I have worked myself up into a tizzy and am actually legit annoyed with you. 

I say Dak is borderline top 10, you call me skip bayless. I am clearly right and you all were clearly wrong.

I say the Eagles talent is overrated (not #1 in the NFL). You call me a troll. I am clearly right and you all were clearly wrong. 

I say Wentz is top 10 but not an MVP. You all accuse me of bashing him. I am clearly right and you all were clearly wrong. 

(I literally put Wentz above Dak, FYI)

YOU ALL NEED SELF REFLECTION. 

I keep being right. You all keep bashing me and calling me stupid. Literally. One of you said "Matts is a moron, when had he ever said anything intelligent" 

I read this in Skip Bayless' voice.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

I will link this singular one, since you were part of the conversation and are now acting like you dont remember it. 

now i drop it for real. If the rest of you want to pretend you dont remember any of it, then fine. you do delusional you

PS: That was all because I said Dak had better stats.. on reddit.. Which is verifiable true and not an opinion

Edit: Also, I did come congratulate you all before I left. So that is a lie. God its really annoying reliving this and realizing how delusional and dishonest this forum is being. 

THATS what you’re upset about? Is this your first time on the internet?

Of all the ish talking you do, in jest or not, you get hurt over someone calling you a terd? Jesus Christ. 

I still stand by my statement. I lost respect for you after that. Tucking tail and not taking your lumps after YEARS of giving us crap was some ball-less stuff. I never said anything about your family. I’ll wash my hands of this as well. Your beef can’t be with me. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

THATS what you’re upset about? Is this your first time on the internet?

Of all the ish talking you do, in jest or not, you get hurt over someone calling you a terd? Jesus Christ. 

I still stand by my statement. I lost respect for you after that. Tucking tail and not taking your lumps after YEARS of giving us crap was some ball-less stuff. I never said anything about your family. I’ll wash my hands of this as well. Your beef can’t be with me. 

:scratches head:

I cant tell if you are being serious. 

1. Your comments didnt bother me at all on that one

2. That is one singular exchange in 6 months of similar comments

3. I also dont think I ever said I had any beef with you....

This is a really strange response broseph

Edited by Matts4313

9 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Matts you put Wentz in your top 10 QBs, but then in a thread in NFL Gen you say this..

He has been thoroughly average.

Aww, the famous "eye test". What Eagles fans have been using to defend Wentz for going on 4 years now. How can you say top 10 when you clearly arent watching all the games for all the QBs (which obvi none of us are)? You are using your bias to artificially inflate him. Granted I have only watched 2 Eagles games, but he was pretty bad in both of them. 

horrific against the falcons

So which is it, is he a top 10 QB, or his "Thoroughly average". You have apparently watched 8 quarters of him play, two of those quarters were bad I agree, but what about the other 6? He was pretty dang good in the second half vs the Falcons despite his stuggles in the first half imo. It seems like you give him a top 10 ranking in order to pull that argument as a pass for when you constantly bash him in just about every thread he has ever been brought up in. Also odd you didn't watch him in the Packers game on prime time where he played really freaking good. Maybe you should take some of your own advice and do some self reflection?

I say the Eagles talent is overrated (not #1 in the NFL). You call me a troll. I am clearly right and you all were clearly wrong. 

Going to need to see any kind of proof on Eagles fans calling you a troll for saying we aren't the most talented team in the league. Like any post. If anyone said that they are clearly wrong, but my guess is absolutely no one said that.

I say Dak is borderline top 10, you call me skip bayless. I am clearly right and you all were clearly wrong.

Glad to see the Dak sucks comments are getting to you.

I keep being right. You all keep bashing me and calling me stupid. Literally.

Yeah, in your mind maybe. No one else sees it this way. Literally.

• Like 1