πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

12 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I think he's known for a while.Β 

I dont think he is going to pursue a new coaching job right now. If Garrett wanted to be gone right now, he would have pushed the issue. Most HC take sabbaticals.Β 

I dont think anything leaks between the Jones and Garrett families.Β 

Jerry holds his head so nothing ever leaks. That’s how he’s kept this job so longΒ 

57 minutes ago, TheGreeK1973 said:

if Garrett has theΒ  job for next year, Eagles and Giants fans owe us.Β  We sucked so bad in that last game, Jerry thinks he is turning things around LOL

Man did you see the Passion those players had last Sunday? That is all due to the πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘! He inspires greatness!Β  Make it happen Jerry, make it happen!!

If Jerry waits till Garrett's Contract has expired (think its January 14th?), rather then mutually parting in the Next 24hrs, Jerry's a bigger Prick then I thought! The only singular reason he'd be doing that is the "Fear" Jason might interview for the Giants Job and get it! Pretend otherwise all you want but that is why Garrett wasn't Fired on Black Monday.

Edited by Nabbs4u

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

I think he's known for a while.Β 

Speculation.

I dont think he is going to pursue a new coaching job right now. If Garrett wanted to be gone right now, he would have pushed the issue. Most HC take sabbaticals.Β 

Speculation. A lot of coaches take years off cause they can't get a job, not cause they want to. Ron Rivera just got hired. Not many people were interested in McCarthy last offseason for obvious reasons. I doubt he would get hired by any of the current teams looking for a coach anyways, but he might still have a chance.

I dont think anything leaks between the Jones and Garrett families.Β 

Speculation.

So basically, we all get to speculate on what is actually happening and wait to see what happens. Obviously Garrett is likely gone, but until he is there is still a chance, and these meetings only fuel that fire.Β It also gets people talking about the Cowboys.... which brings attention to the Cowboys... which is exactly what I eluded to earlier.Β 

43 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Speculation.

Speculation. A lot of coaches take years off cause they can't get a job, not cause they want to. Ron Rivera just got hired. Not many people were interested in McCarthy last offseason for obvious reasons. I doubt he would get hired by any of the current teams looking for a coach anyways, but he might still have a chance.

Speculation.

So basically, we all get to speculate on what is actually happening and wait to see what happens. Obviously Garrett is likely gone, but until he is there is still a chance, and these meetings only fuel that fire.Β It also gets people talking about the Cowboys.... which brings attention to the Cowboys... which is exactly what I eluded to earlier.Β 

Correct, thoseΒ where the speculation post. Hence "I think"

3 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Its like the entire internet cant see the facts. Lets review:

• After the last game he spent 5 more hours on the field by himself with friends and family throwing the ball
  • Gave an impassioned "good bye" to the team
  • Told all the other coaches to start looking for new jobs
  • Today after meeting gave goodbyes/exchanged information with staffers
  • Has a contract that is very rapidly expiring

Β 

Does that sound like a guy who will be coachingΒ here next season? Seriously, just need have patiences. Garrett is part of the Jones 'family', he is going to be treated with 100% class on the way out.Β 

This wasΒ the post backed up by multiple sources.Β 

Edited by Matts4313

20 hours ago, Matts4313 said:
22 hours ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Three meetings to tell someone he won't have a job next year is.... interesting. Could all be song and dance from the Cowboys part just trying to stay relevant in anyway the possibly can since they can't do it on the football field.

Where you apart of any internal discussions? Cause I am curious as to how you knew what the topics of the meetings were.Β 

Oh but you know all about the inner machinations of the Eagles locker room and that everyone hates Carson.

4 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Quiet time. Real teams are still playingΒ 

Hush little baby don't say a word, Daddy's gonna buy you a mocking bird.Β  If that mocking bird don't sing, Daddy's gonna buy you a SB ring. If thatΒ SB ring don't shine, give me another year so please don't whine.

Nightly lullaby sung by Matty and Cowgirl Fans for over a Generation!