πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

50 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Is there a term for someone who goes from person to person whining/crying about an issue instead of being a man about it?

Hot Boy. Hot Boyz if it's more than 1 person.

#DakSucks

Edited by Jeezla

19 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Is there a term for someone who goes from person to person whining/crying about an issue instead of being a man about it?

Β 

19 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

A MattsΒ 

Β 

18 hours ago, Jeezla said:

Hot Boy. Hot Boyz if it's more than 1 person.

#DakSucks

Β 

14 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Matt'ism?

Okay, well, then can your fanbase grows some hair on its nuts and stop "matts" "Hotboys" "Mattism" ing about injuries? You guys look like a bunch of beechs going from thread to thread letting the entire world know your WR's are hurt.Β 

Ive never seen this level of preemptive excuse making. Yall are more dramatic than a 15 year old girl who just got her first pimple.Β 

Sack up.Β 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Okay, well, then can your fanbase grows some hair on its nuts and stop "matts" "Hotboys" "Mattism" ing about injuries? You guys look like a bunch of beechs going from thread to thread letting the entire world know your WR's are hurt.Β 

Ive never seen this level of preemptive excuse making. Yall are more dramatic than a 15 year old girl who just got her first pimple.Β 

Sack up.Β 

What time do the Cowboys play this weekend?Β 

3 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Not sure what was more poorly planned, Matts β€œtrap” or the Cowboys’ offense vs the Eagles....

Β 

Well, mine worked. You dummies cant help but take the bait. Every. Single. Time.Β 

Maybe I should coach the Cowboys? I am muchΒ better at making Eagles fans mad.Β 

Edited by Matts4313

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Well, mine worked. You dummies cant help but take the bait. Every. Single. Time.Β 

Maybe I should coach the Cowboys? I am muchΒ better at making Eagles fans mad.Β 

It didn’t work though. It was a throughly unfunny clunky β€œtrap”. The fact that you thought it worked makes you the Jason Garrett of β€œtrap laying” 

5 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

It didn’t work though. It was a throughly unfunny clunky β€œtrap”. The fact that you thought it worked makes you the Jason Garrett of β€œtrap laying” 

Eagles fans unawaringly pounced on the opportunity to make fun of someone whining, not knowing the whining was directed at them.

It didnt fail.Β 

7 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Eagles fans unawaringly pounced on the opportunity to make fun of someone whining, not knowing the whining was directed at them.

It didnt fail.Β 

Your explaining and it doesn’t make it makeΒ any more sense or make it any funnier.Β 
Β 

Those jokes you told earlier about the Cowboys winning the NFC East . Now those were hilariousΒ 

2 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Your explaining and it doesn’t make it makeΒ any more sense or make it any funnier.Β 
Β 

Those jokes you told earlier about the Cowboys winning the NFC East . Now those were hilariousΒ 

Its hard to explain things in crayon on the internet.Β