πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

On 1/2/2020 at 7:03 PM, Matts4313 said:

Im sorry I hurt your tender, delicate, flower like personalities by pointing out how you all are pansies.Β 

Ill stay away for a bit. That way you can grabass and feel better.

this too.. mods take action.Β 

18 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

Marvin Lewis interviewing with those boys lmao

Speculation is for DC not HC. But also, Rooney rule.

2 minutes ago, eagles18 said:

this too.. mods take action.Β 

Water under the bridge as far as I am concerned. :shrugs:

20 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

Marvin Lewis interviewing with those boys lmao

He’s was clearly not good in Cincy

but I wonder what his career had been had his franchise had any interest in participating in the NFL and trying to win.

Its baffling to me how year in and year out they just won’t make trades, or sign any top guys.

12 minutes ago, eagles18 said:

Lets not get personal here. This isn't high school... where are the mods when they are needed.. this site used to be on top of this stuff

Yes, it’s been almost a week now.

Please continue to make fun of the Cowboys and their troubles. And Matts and whomever make fun of us for puffing our chest For the win streak Β despite it just being against this pitiful division.Β 
Β 

But keep it clean and above board. We have a long leash in this thread for talking smack. The lines out obvious, just don’t cross them.Β Always been the case even before I started.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Yes, it’s been almost a week now.

Please continue to make fun of the Cowboys and their troubles. And Matts and whomever make fun of us for puffing our chest For the win streak Β despite it just being against this pitiful division.Β 
Β 

But keep it clean and above board. We have a long leash in this thread for talking smack. The lines out obvious, just don’t cross them.Β Always been the case even before I started.

I won’t let you down coachΒ 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, eagles18 said:

Lets not get personal here. This isn't high school... where are the mods when they are needed.. this site used to be on top of this stuff

We as Mods were so concerned about Posters possibly getting Banned if reported, we allowed this crap to continue,Β  which is Sad. It's gone to a whole different level though but the culture we allowed and created.

One of the many reasons I stepped down! Now I just Run my mouth like the rest of the Asylum. Stopped caring years ago!!🍺