πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

Just now, Eagles $5$ said:

I still holding on to the hope that Jerry listens to his heart and brings him back.Β 

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/01/04/report-jason-garrett-has-been-campaigning-to-remain-the-cowboys-coach/

Would be wild...Id say fans should riot on the Dome but half of them are in the northeast seemingly living at Walmart in their throwback jerseys and long jortsΒ 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Would be wild...Id say fans should riot on the Dome but half of them are in the northeast seemingly living at Walmart in their throwback jerseys and long jortsΒ 

That would be so Awesome! Doesn't have to be a 10 year extension,Β  5 will surfice!

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

@Matts4313Β what time the Cowboys play today? I don’t want to miss that generational talent Dak who is the perfect cross between Tom Brady and Steve Young play his best football on the biggest stage.Β 

Luckily, my team is in a coaching search and not about to get demolished on national TV.Β 

Just now, MKnight82 said:

He only has that ability because they lost the division.

I know, its glorious. We get the better draft pick, new coach and troll the Eagles.

They get to lose on national TV when the Seahawks are playing terrible.Β 

Β 

Its the absolute best case scenario. I just wish we would have lost to you guys also.Β 

19 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I know, its glorious. We get the better draft pick, new coach and troll the Eagles.

Β 

Its the absolute best case scenario. I just wish we would have lost to you guys also.Β 

The pick will be nice and a brick would probably be a better coach, but how did you guys get anything to troll the eagles with?

Β 

5 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

The pick will be nice and a brick would probably be a better coach, but how did you guys get anything to troll the eagles with?

Β 

Jerry announced that Jason wasnt coming back in the middle of your game. It was trending twitter instead of anything Eagles related.Β 

27 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Β 

Is posting on the Cowboys forum too miserable for you? Any eagle fansΒ post on your forum to troll especially after a loss?

Clearly nobody likes you yet that does not stop you from coming here. It’s like that kid in school who patheticallyΒ follows you and yourΒ group and you sit theirΒ wonderingΒ why?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Jerry announced that Jason wasnt coming back in the middle of your game. It was trending twitter instead of anything Eagles related.Β 

???

No wait, your right

Jerry got us good saying Garrett isΒ gone (not firing him) a week +Β 5/7 years late.

Β 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DeJack_10 said:

Any eagle fansΒ post on your forum to troll especially after a loss?

I didnt post in the GDT for a reason.Β 

Just now, Kiltman said:

???

No wait, your right

Jerry got us good saying Garrett isΒ gone (not firing him) a week +Β 5/7 years late.

Β 

Touche.Β