πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Whats that formula for predicting wins in the NFL? It starts with a P... Greek word... I am pretty sure one of you guys has used it before and may have a link to it.Β 

Β 

Β 

EDIT => NM it is what I thought it was.Β 

I don't know what you're referring to or why you @'ed meΒ 

42 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Because you know things sometimes. It was pythagorean wins.Β 

(I thought you had brought it up before)

OH. I think I have every so often. I don't entirely understand it, but I know it's a good guideline but definitely not gospel.

7 hours ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Thoughts on Reagor?

Most surprising first-round pick

Scout 1:Β β€œJordan Love to the Packers. I don’t think he’s worth that pick. You can argue Green Bay wasn’t that close (to winning the Super Bowl), and some of their people would agree, but they were in the NFC Championship game. So to trade back up in the first and get Love with all the obvious shades of the Aaron Rodgers pick in 2005, but not get Aaron a weapon when there were some really good wide receivers on the board still was a little bit surprising.”

Scout 2:Β β€œOhio State cornerback Damon Arnette. Maybe the Raiders had different intel but probably could have had him in the second round instead of the 19th pick. Also, the Eagles taking TCU receiver Jalen Reagor.”

Scout 3:Β β€œThe Tua Tagovailoa-Justin Herbert thing blows my mind just because Miami was on such damage control in the fall and later on to not let you think they liked Tua. Like more than I’ve ever seen before. The actual biggest surprise was Miami taking Noah Igbinoghene at 30. They could have had him in the third. He’s tough and competitive, but he’s a former receiver who doesn’t have good ball skills. Also, Arnette. Not just at 19, but getting picked in general in the first round. (The Raiders are) much smarter than us, I guess.”

Source 1:Β β€œReagor was not a first-round pick.”

Β 

rubiks cubes arent hard you only have to memorize a few patterns to solve them.Β 

Even in a couple of the steps there are two differnt patterns depending on what you're looking at. But if you do only memorized one of the two and you do it twice it still works.

Edited by ninjapirate

44 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

rubiks cubes arent hard you only have to memorize a few patterns to solve them.Β 

Even in a couple of the steps there are two differnt patterns depending on what you're looking at. But if you do only memorized one of the two and you do it twice it still works.

For real. I knew a girl in college who could do it blindfolded. It was an amazing party trick until she told us its the same repeating pattern X amount of times and then changes to a different pattern X amount of times.Β 

2 hours ago, Kiltman said:

tenor.gif

So they're going to try and make Barkley a north south guy and run a good offense with multiple slot receivers? I'm a bit of a Daniel Jones apologist thus far, but I haven't seen anything thus far that would lead me to believe he can do what Dak has done at this point in time.

Wentz was the only QB to make the playoffs with no 1000 yard receiver or 1000 yard rusher. Dak had 3 such teammates and went 8-8, crapped the bed inΒ the biggest games and remains unsigned for the 2020 football year.Β 

Edited by Jroc04
  • Like 1

Lets put it in simple layman's terms. Would any of you, NFCE east rival fans feel free to chime in as well even entertain the notion or possibility of intentionally choosing Andy Dalton over Carson Wentz, in order to save the $15-20M? Dalton's contract might be $3M this season but if he was made the Cowboys FQB moving forward , he too would demand 20M+ as well.

That's what Cowgirl fans are debating as we speak.

15 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Lets put it in simple layman's terms. Would any of you, NFCE east rival fans feel free to chime in as well even entertain the notion or possibility of intentionally choosing Andy Dalton over Carson Wentz, in order to save the $15-20M? Dalton's contract might be $3M this season but if he was made the Cowboys FQB moving forward , he too would demand 20M+ as well.

That's what Cowgirl fans are debating as we speak.

Well, I’d need to know what that 20M can buy me. Would I want Carson with the current roster or Dalton and a major upgrade or two. It would have to be something incredible to choose Dalton over Wentz but maybe you’d assume we could flip Wentz for draft picks or a young stud. It’s an interesting scenario.Β 
Β 

Dalton, current roster, +15-20M, 2 futureΒ 1sts (?)

or

Wentz, current rosterΒ