πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

Slay-Maddox-NRC-LeBlanc is by far the best CB unit in the division. Hell that's prob a top 10ish unit. I think people like or tend to forget just how good Darius Slay actually is. Like there's nobody in his stratosphere in this division lmao. But bc it's the Eagles and he's a CB ppl think he's trash. Funny. I think WAS is 2nd, NYG 3rd and DAL is last.

Edited by EagleBlueDon

6 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Slay-Maddox-NRC-LeBlanc is by far the best CB unit in the division. Hell that's prob a top 10ish unit. I think people like or tend to forget just how good Darius Slay actually is. Like there's nobody in his stratosphere in this division lmao. But bc it's the Eagles and he's a CB ppl think he's trash. Funny. I think WAS is 2nd, NYG 3rd and DAL is last.

But Slay is 29 so he sucks right @ninjapirate?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ninjapirate said:
4 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

But Slay is 29 so he sucks right @ninjapirate?

I usually forget he's on the team tbhΒ 

Pretty sure when Dallas week roles around you'll be acutely aware when Amare isn't lighting our secondary up for 150 3TD.🍺

15 hours ago, EagleBlueDon said:

We're 2nd? How?Β 

38 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

Given the rest of our CB group and their WR depth, heΒ probably will anyway.

Gallup will be the one going for 140 and 2 now. Slay will lock down Cooper. NRC can take Ceedee, and that when Howie remembers we actually need 2 outside CB’s and things fall apartΒ 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Yes. Fuller has shown he can play at an elite level in the slot. He’s also shown he can play at an elite level on the outside, albeit in a limited sample size.Β 

Elite? In both cases? Wow, sounds like Fuller is a Top 5 corner in the NFL to be elite inside and out.Β 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Elite? In both cases? Wow, sounds like Fuller is a Top 5 corner in the NFL to be elite inside and out.Β 

I said he has shown he can play at that level. Β Yes,Β in both cases.

2017:Β 

Fuller finished the 2017 season ranked second out of 92 qualifying cornerbacks with anΒ eliteΒ 90.6 overall grade, and at 91.2, he was one of just four cornerbacks to break the 90.0 threshold in terms of coverage grade. In 2017, Fuller ranked fourth among cornerbacks with 21 stops in coverage, he ranked third by surrendering a first down or touchdown on just 20.0% of the targets into his coverage and the 49.6 passer rating he surrendered into his coverage was the fifth-lowest among corners.

2018:

Fuller shined in coverage when he was given the opportunity to cover out wide. The third-year cornerback registered 103 coverage snaps from an outside corner position, and out of the 101 players who saw at least 100 coverage snaps out wide, he ranked first with a 90.7 coverage grade. He ranked first among that group by holding opposing quarterbacks to just a 35.3% completion percentage when targeted as a wide corner and both of his interceptions came when playing out wide.Β 

https://www.pff.com/news/pro-the-chiefs-needs-slot-cornerback-kendall-fuller-back-to-his-best-in-2019