πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

2 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Love some drama, did he post any of that here?

Im not going through his post history to find out. But I doubt it, seeing as he, in his words,Β cantΒ talk "loosely" (IE raping women and children) around white people - - which he states this forum is all white people.Β 

What an idiot.Β 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Don’t see how he could post anything like that and still be here.Β 

True true

It’s always weird to find that stuff out about people. Feel like that’s theΒ Reddit experience to a tee. Normalish person says a questionable comment in a bigger subreddit, you click on their name and you see all kinds of weird or terrible crap.

Pretty gross

2 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

True true

It’s always weird to find that stuff out about people. Feel like that’s theΒ Reddit experience to a tee. Normalish person says a questionable comment in a bigger subreddit, you click on their name and you see all kinds of weird or terrible crap.

Pretty gross

yeah people say weird and disturbing things online

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Im not going through his post history to find out. But I doubt it, seeing as he, in his words,Β cantΒ talk "loosely" (IE raping women and children) around white people - - which he states this forum is all white people.Β 

What an idiot.Β 

Wait, what?

13 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

Wait, what?

Some dude basically gave out his username info to another website that is geared towards black people (his words not mine). He was speaking about how he can discuss things "loosely" there because of race related reasons, but not here (cause were all white - again, his words not mine). So one of the people here went through his post history at the other site. Turns out he is banned on that site for:

1. Saying he would rape a girl his was attracted to.

2. Speaking of how attracted to a 12 year old he was, and that if he could, he would stow her away for 3 years so he could make her "produce". Which I interpret as him saying he wants to impregnant a 15 year old.Β 

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Who was it that said the Lamar/Hurts comparisons were lazy? Cause today they look like the same exact player.Β 

Lamar is Hurts on steroids.Β Bigger arm, faster, but I’m not convinced he can actually play the QB position outside of a highly specialized scheme centered on his legs… which isn’t necessarilyΒ a bad thing, cause that man can run. He’s had games he looks unstoppable, buying infinite time, and then he has games like this where you wonder why their RB is throwing so many passes.