πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

4 hours ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Also if a 72% win rate and 27 points a game means a QB should "GTFO of the league"(whatever that means) then I don't think many QB's should be in the league.

Shows how great Belichick and the rest of the pats were when the QB can play bad and the output (wins and points) dont change. Brady played on truly amazing teams, and he relied on his teammates..... Otherwise he wouldnt have won nearly as much.

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

Β 

Β 

Isnt this weird and also flies in the face of the anti-dak agenda in here.

Β 

(man, I am going to have a lot of crow to eat if he lays an egg tonight.)

Think a more accurate assessment would be comparing week 1-8 to 9-12 no?

Don't think anyone is debating Dak has been gettingΒ tons of help the past 4 weeks... the opposite actually.

Also you guys will stomp the Saints. They are a completely defeated football team.

Edited by AZ_Eaglesfan

8 hours ago, Matts4313 said:
(man, I am going to have a lot of crow to eat if he lays an egg tonight.)

My daughter had a bball game so I missed most of the game. But it appears Dak was good enough that I dont have to eat crow, but not good enough that he meets the standard he set before tearing his calf.Β 

2 hours ago, Broadway Joe said:

The whole cowboys has ball skills for days

Its pretty unreal. Even our DT had the quick twitch and soft hands. I dont know WTF is going on with them, I would have *never* expected this.Β 

I am not that impressed with the Cowboys but I will say this --- it is clear they need some time to get back in a rhythm with each other. They just been so shuffled. You saw the defense do that last night and it was helping all of them. Tank's return was impactful immediately. Gregory and Nevile returning next week will be big. The defense playign well down this divisional battle stretch is a big deal.Β 

That said Eagles and WFT's defense can benefit from the Cowboys offense still trying to force feed Zeke. That is the main problem of offense. He is hurt and their run game is non existent outside of Pollard having one or two big plays. WTF will be all over that and I think they will beat the Cowboys.

There really might be two NFCE teamsΒ in the playoffs.Β 

I have 2 points that I am not happy with right now.

1. You guys make the NFC Champ games like every 5 years for the past 25... STFU with "toxic organization". I refuse to believe you actually think thats real. You guys have killed it for going on 3 decades. All I want for Christmas is for you to be terrible for once. Like truly terrible.Β 

2. Gardner is not Romo. Dont be dumb. Romo was the leading scorer on a bball team that had an actual NBA player. That cat was on a whole different level athletically. That was a dumb comp. Plus Gardner knew how to throw an NFL pass at a younger age. They really have nothing in common.Β 

Edited by Matts4313