πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Wait, how did Dallas clinch the division even before the game tonight?Β 

If Dallas loses out, we win out, we’ll be tied. Division record will be tied as well. Dallas conference record is like 8-1. It can’t be overcome.Β 

15 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

You don’t finger a mans temple. Ultimate disrespect. Looks like Allen said something to orΒ about Payne, Payne took offense, fingered the temple, Allen with the quick jab. Allen reacted correctly. Would love to know what was said.Β 

Remember that vaunted Washington Defense?

Assuming they don't give up any more points in the 4th quarter. They're 30th in the league in points allowed. Could be 31st if they give up another TD in the 4th quarter still even.

Also something like 28th in yards per game (still with the quarter to go)

52 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

I've been wanting to ask this for a while but not on NFL General where everything becomes explosive. So...

Is Saquon Barkley a bust?Β 

Yes. And I am probably the biggest Barkley fan on this entire site.

It's a shame injuries and the Giants pathetic organization ruined him.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Broadway Joe said:

I've been wanting to ask this for a while but not on NFL General where everything becomes explosive. So...

Is Saquon Barkley a bust?Β 

Bust is a harsh word for Barkley. Injuries piled up and he’s not the same RB anymore. You still see splashes of that specialness but I think those days are over. Still root for him though. β€œBust” is one of those words I hold for players that just never belonged in the 1st round. Β Saquon was special. Thus, my stance on 1st round RBs. The rest of your team better be ready for a 1st round RB before you draft one. OL specifically. But I wouldn’t label him a bust. Semantics I guess, but he absolutely deserved his draft status. Just landed in a terrible situation with unfortunate injuries. Would be nice if he ended up having a productive career after the Giants. I’d like him his as a backup here but I guess most teams would as well.Β 

• Like 1