πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

Chart that shows kinda where teams are at going into 2022

Shows the great draft position the Giants are in but the bit of a hole they have to dig themselves out of.

Washington looks to be in a solid spot.

Shows a the cowboys are pick and cap wise a little behind. Man you pair that with both coordinators leaving and a wildcard round loss…gotta love it.

Saints are in rough shape, unless they have contracts they can easily unload. Might be more realistic than I thought picking off some of their free agents.

13 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Shows the great draft position the Giants are in but the bit of a hole they have to dig themselves out of.

Shows a the cowboys are pick and cap wise a little behind. Man you pair that with both coordinators leaving and a wildcard round loss…gotta love it.

Saints are in rough shape, unless they have contracts they can easily unload. Might be more realistic than I thought picking off some of their free agents.

Cap number for us isn't entirely accurate, don't know how they formulate "effective" cap space. Rollover + 2022 we have $37M right now. We can also clear about 13 more if I recall from moving Dillard and Brooks.

Β 

The only hope the Saints have of rebounding in the near future is if somehow Matt Corral falls to them IMO.

20 minutes ago, Danger said:

Cap number for us isn't entirely accurate, don't know how they formulate "effective" cap space. Rollover + 2022 we have $37M right now. We can also clear about 13 more if I recall from moving Dillard and Brooks.

Β 

The only hope the Saints have of rebounding in the near future is if somehow Matt Corral falls to them IMO.

Yeah I’d like to see a version with that sorta stuff factored in.

No idea what they do, they need a wideout in the worst way.Β 

On 1/13/2022 at 1:11 PM, Kiltman said:

Marcus Williams.......come on down!Β 

8 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

not my style. You guys will counter that I did it once while ignoring that I made that promise before the game was played as a "bet/challenge".Β 

Le sigh..... Because I well educated, in a high paying job and deal with complex financial situations on a daily basis. My IQ is high. I graduate with honors both HS and College. My ASVAB was for the level of working on nuclear submarines. So if I am dumb, you are a fing moron. And with that, we can go ahead and lock this up. You just couldn't stop with the name calling, could you?

Β 

jerry-messing-41b.jpg?quality=80&strip=a

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Daimonas said:

Le sigh..... Because I well educated, in a high paying job and deal with complex financial situations on a daily basis. My IQ is high. I graduate with honors both HS and College. My ASVAB was for the level of working on nuclear submarines. So if I am dumb, you are a fing moron. And with that, we can go ahead and lock this up. You just couldn't stop with the name calling, could you?

Β 

Cool. You found probably my most embarrassing post. Stated the same week I found out my brother died and I was in a bad head space. Feel free to keep posting it.Β 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Daimonas said:

Β 

Oh my lord, please give me the contextΒ on this.Β