🦅🤠 NFC East 🤷‍♂️🆘 | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

1 hour ago, Broadway Joe said:

As much as I praise the Cowboys for being a good organization to its players and the best for players to be. The downside of treating players like kings is that you have the lack of accountability we saw after the game. And I think that plays a big part on having such talented rosters but not the success that goes along with it. 

Even I know not to run a QB run from like the 40 with 14 seconds and no time outs left. It’s crazy how they’ve deflected blame from the fact they ran a play that guaranteed the clock to continue running with 14 seconds left. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Kiltman said:

I love the Cowboys 

“the vibes were off”

I love that he acknowledges this and did nothing to change it.

But really it’s just more of the culture they built down there, blame everyone else.

I don't get it man, it's not like most of them haven't been to the playoffs before. **** excuse.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Cowboys are in trouble. This off-season will be fun. Speaking of, Matts roach behind hasn’t said hello since coming back. Not that im pining for a return but if anyone should wallow in it for a while, I’d sure like it to be him. 

Yeah I think there is a real chance that Cooper isn't there next year. I just don't see them possibly getting better on paper.