πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

I have this group of friends down here in NC, 3 of us are Eagles’ fans and 1 is a Cowboys’ fan. For Father’s Day the wives got us tickets to the Eagles/Cowboys game in Philly.Β 
Β 

Im pretty sure we just are paying to watch our one friend get murdered lolΒ 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I have this group of friends down here in NC, 3 of us are Eagles’ fans and 1 is a Cowboys’ fan. For Father’s Day the wives got us tickets to the Eagles/Cowboys game in Philly.Β 
Β 

My wife went to UPenn for 4 years. I'd come up often, and we'd go to a lot of Philly hockey, basketball, and baseball games and would try to go when DC teams went. 0.0% chance I showed up in any DC related clothing.Β 

2 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

My wife went to UPenn for 4 years. I'd come up often, and we'd go to a lot of Philly hockey, basketball, and baseball games and would try to go when DC teams went. 0.0% chance I showed up in any DC related clothing.Β 

Yeah I’m not tryna catch hands for being the dude that brought a Cowboys’ fan. I’m too old for that messΒ 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Β 

I once saw a Cowboys fan get pissed on in the bathroom at the LincΒ in '08. The guy was wearing a Romo jersey.

AbsolutelyΒ awful fan behavior, but i can't help but laughΒ at it looking back lol

Β 

Β 

Β 

Edited by RBreezy

6 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Β 

Β 

18 minutes ago, RBreezy said:

I once saw a Cowboys fan get pissed on in the bathroom at the LincΒ in '08. The guy was wearing a Romo jersey.

AbsolutelyΒ awful fan behavior, but i can't help but laughΒ at it looking back lol

Β 

Β 

Β 

Ironic, you guys also claim Eagles fans arent a pack of wild animals at times... Cant have it both ways.Β 

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Β 

Ironic, you guys also claim Eagles fans arent a pack of wild animals at times... Cant have it both ways.Β 

To be fair, I know a lot of fun, well mannered, and accepting Eagles fans in my life. No better or worse than any of us too. The bad apples that spoil the bunch for Philly fans are just REALLY bad apples.Β 

• Like 2

^ I completely agree. I'm also on record for saying that some of the worst fans I've seen have been at Eagles games. Every person I know is knowledgeable, reasonable, and well-mannered. Β However,Β there are a ton of awful fans out there who gives us a bad name.

You can say that about any fan base to be fair.Β 

Edited by RBreezy
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, RBreezy said:

Bruhhhhh….Β πŸ˜¬πŸ˜…

Why he do Romo like that? Probably one of the most likable Cowboys since I became an Eagles fan.

19 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

To be fair, I know a lot of fun, well mannered, and accepting Eagles fans in my life. No better or worse than any of us too. The bad apples that spoil the bunch for Philly fans are just REALLY bad apples.Β 

Well said. πŸ‘πŸ»

16 hours ago, RBreezy said:

^ I completely agree. I'm also on record for saying that some of the worst fans I've seen have been at Eagles games. Every person I know is knowledgeable, reasonable, and well-mannered. Β However,Β there are a ton of awful fans out there who gives us a bad name.

You can say that about any fan base to be fair.Β 

You had me until the last part. You aren’t wrong with that statement, butΒ I think it’s better just to own the truth about the bad Philly sports fans.

Like I hate when Boston Celtics or Utah Jazz fans say that same exactΒ line when people talk about their fans racist behavior. Like we obviously know there are fans/people like that in every city/state, but there is a reason why they are two of the most wellΒ known for said racism. Just like their is a reason why Philly sports fans, especially Eagles (cause the passion for them is a little different) are known for being some of the worst. That same passion makes them some of the best and worst fans.

I just got done ranting on Lakers fans petty and obnoxiousΒ attitudes in the basketball forum too lol. Angels fans probably annoy me the least out of the fanbases I’ve followed in my life, but they are also a much smaller fanbase and less passionate overall than Lakers and especially Eagles fans. That passion like I said is a double edged sword.

• Like 2