πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

43 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

Seriously why are fans of any of the four NFC East teams defending their team this off season?

The way itΒ΄s been going on this thread youΒ΄d think the division was so even was because all four of the teams were really good and thatΒ΄s why all of them had a chance at the playoffs instead of all of them being bad and nobody wanting to win it.Β 

We should all be making fun of our team instead of going on about how a journeyman/improved OL from complete crap/ a step above of an all time bad defense/ new coaching staffΒ will make the team the tallest midget in the division.Β 

Totally agree. I'm excited to see our young guys and see if Hurts is the answer. But it seems like these other teams have their eyes set on winning a super bowl, which is asinine. I think I do like our future the most with those 3 FRP next year.

Just now, EagleBlueDon said:

Totally agree. I'm excited to see our young guys and see if Hurts is the answer. But it seems like these other teams have their eyes set on winning a super bowl, which is asinine. I think I do like our future the most with those 3 FRP next year.

Spoiler alert: HeΒ΄s not

18 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I still contend that I dont think our division will be awful next year.Β 

Β 

Note - I didnt say great. I said not awful.

"Not awful" to me would mean two teams without losing records. Possible I think.

19 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

Maybe

Still with the way everyoneΒ΄s defending their team this offseason you would think all of them are powerhouses.Β 

None of us think our teams are going to the Super Bowl. We are keeping this talk amongst ourselves in the NFC East inΒ this section of theΒ Eagles board. If we thought our teams are powehouses we would be on the NFL GeneralΒ section claiming the NFC East is the best division in the NFL, insteadΒ some here areΒ on the NFL General section defending the NFC East rights to be on national tv.

Β Β 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Go_Giants said:

None of us think our teams are going to the Super Bowl. We are keeping this talk amongst ourselves in the NFC East inΒ this section of theΒ Eagles board. If we thought our teams are powehouses we would be on the NFL GeneralΒ section claiming the NFC East is the best division in the NFL, insteadΒ some here areΒ on the NFL General section defending the NFC East rights to be on national tv.

Β Β 

Exactly.Β  I ranked the NFCE the 2nd worst division in the league in NFL Comparison, so I'm not sure what that dude is talking about.Β 

Seems like Eagles fans are just trying to pull the other 3Β down to their team's talent level.Β  Just because the Eagles are going to suckΒ this season, it doesn't mean every other team in the division will as well.Β  Still, no one hereΒ is predicting a Super Bowl.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Exactly.Β  I ranked the NFCE the 2nd worst division in the league in NFL Comparison, so I'm not sure what that dude is talking about.Β 

Seems like Eagles fans are just trying to pull the other 3Β down to their team's talent level.Β  Just because the Eagles are going to suckΒ this season, it doesn't mean every other team in the division will as well.Β  Still, no one hereΒ is predicting a Super Bowl.

Which isnΒ΄t much down, thatΒ΄s the point.

3 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Which other teams in the division are bottom 3, or close, in multiple power rankings?

I pay no attention to off season power rankings and I wonder why should you?Β 

What power rankings should we take and by whom and which of those have more validity than the otherΒ΄s?Β 

But this is exactly what I mean, apparently you believe your team is way ahead of the Eagles and you are a Redskins fan.

Edited by Broadway Joe

2 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

I pay no attention to off season power rankings and I wonder why should you?Β 

What power rankings should we take and by whom and which of those have more validity than the otherΒ΄s?Β 

I only reference power rankings from external sources (take your pick) to try to bring some objectivity into this thread.Β 

Β 

4 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

But this is exactly what I mean, apparently you believe your team is way ahead of the Eagles and you are a Redskins fan.

That's the point.Β  I'm far from the only one who thinks that, including non-Washington fans.

Just now, HTTRDynasty said:

I only reference power rankings from external sources (take your pick) to try to bring some objectivity into this thread.Β 

Β 

That's the point.Β  I'm far from the only one who thinks that, including non-Washington fans.

Then my original post was on point about the notion some NFC East have about their teams on this thread.Β 

18 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

Then my original post was on point about the notion some NFC East have about their teams on this thread.Β 

Let me rephrase: "That's the point. Β I'm far from the only one who thinks that, including non-NFCE fans, media, etc."