πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

2 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Crazy how the Cowboys fans go from wanting to blow it up a few weeks ago to now thinking they should be the top dogs in the NFC East if it weren't for "health issues".

Wait I am talking about Cowboys fans, that is just par for the course.

Β 

just need to play them and beat themΒ 

1 minute ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

What happened to KC? Same question could be asked.

I mean, not really. The Broncos lost to the winless otherwise Giants + chargers, bills. Some of the worst teams in the NFL... Plus the Chiefs.Β 

The Chiefs lost to the Steelers (arguably best team in the AFC), Raiders (ehh.. they are talented and it was a 1 point game).Β 

Β 

Not really the same.Β 

4 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Crazy how the Cowboys fans go from wanting to blow it up a few weeks ago to now thinking they should be the top dogs in the NFC East if it weren't for "health issues".

Wait I am talking about Cowboys fans, that is just par for the course.

Β 

Dude, what? Who said that? And if you point to like our couple resident psycho posters (rtnldave, for example), imma laugh you off the stage and go dig up some of your crazy posters.Β 

1 minute ago, Phire said:

BRB gonna go see what's up with this dude in the Dallas forum lolΒ 

He literally thinks that the Cowboys "bought" their last championship with an agreement from the league that we couldnt win it again (im presuming for some period of time).Β 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

He literally thinks that the Cowboys "bought" their last championship with an agreement from the league that we couldnt win it again (im presuming for some period of time).Β 

He's a Cowboys fan?

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Dude, what? Who said that? And if you point to like our couple resident psycho posters (rtnldave, for example), imma laugh you off the stage and go dig up some of your crazy posters.Β 

Plenty ofΒ people wanted your coaching staff to be completely changed after the loss to the Packers no? Lots of people wanting new coordinators on both sides of the ball, and some people even calling for Garett's head?

And relax buddy a lil ribbing won't kill ya. I know we got some crazy's(although PE hasn't been around in forever and B60 did it for entertainment value).

6 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Plenty ofΒ people wanted your coaching staff to be completely changed after the loss to the Packers no? Lots of people wanting new coordinators on both sides of the ball, and some people even calling for Garett's head?

And relax buddy a lil ribbing won't kill ya. I know we got some crazy's(although PE hasn't been around in forever and B60 did it for entertainment value).

We have a few posters, most notably Plan9, who only post after losses and all they do is claim how bad our coaching staff is. Thats literally their only contribution to the forum. A couple more who are emotionally unstable whether we win or lose (rtnldave) just post jibberish.Β 

But I think outside of normal venting, most of us feel pretty good about the team and the direction we are heading. I mean, why wouldnt we? Our only 2 good players who are old are Witten and Scandrick.Β