πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

6 minutes ago, Danger said:

I doubt Zeke misses the game the way things have been going.

1-7
4-4
0-9
4-4
6-3
Congrats, the teams you've beaten are 15-27 (.357) Lets ignore the times you've beaten them. 15-22 (.405)
Eagles at 25-41 (.378). Ignoring the times we've beaten them. (.431)

No matter how you slice it Matts, you're losing this argument.

Duh, weve already been over this. Thats why yall are ranked #1 and were ranked like #12. You guys have had a better season. Thats obvious. The only argument that can be made that puts us in contention is if you accept the fact (really just my opinion though) that we would have beaten the GBP W/Rodgers and the Rams if Lee was playing.Β 

Thats obviously a homerish opinion though. I already said all this earlier - the biggest thing you guys have going for you is that youve been consistent week to week. We havent.Β 

Β 

I cant be losing an argument that I didnt make.Β 

Edited by Matts4313

Just now, Jlash said:

Still think we'll lose AT LEAST one of two out west against Seattle and LA. Seattle will always be dangerous at home, and LA has been bulldozing people like we have, with a strong and young defense to boot.

We aren't going 15-1, so I'd expect to lose at least one of those. I'm more intrigued by LA than Seattle given Seattle couldn't beat a devastated Washington teamΒ 

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Duh, weve already been over this. Thats why yall are ranked #1 and were ranked like #12.

No, it's because we've taken care of business in all games except 1.

we would have beaten the GBP W/Rodgers and the Rams if Lee was playing.Β 

"You are what your record says you are." ~ Bill Parcels

And maybe you didn't outright make the argument, but you sure as hell implied that the Eagles have been playing an easier schedule. I MEAN. NOT TO START A FLAME WAR.

Edited by Danger

1 minute ago, Phire said:

We aren't going 15-1, so I'd expect to lose at least one of those. I'm more intrigued by LA than Seattle given Seattle couldn't beat a devastated Washington teamΒ 

I think we finish 12-4. We'll lose one of the west coast games. We'll lose one game unexpectedly, and we'll rest our starters week 17 against Dallas.

3 minutes ago, Danger said:

No, it's because we've taken care of business in all games except 1.

"You are what your record says you are." ~ Bill Parcels

And maybe you didn't outright make the argument, but you sure as hell implied that the Eagles have been playing an easier schedule. I MEAN. NOT TO START A FLAME WAR.

You have played the easier schedule, WTF? Thats not even the argument. We played the GBP W/Rodgers. You played a winless Chargers team. We played the LA Rams, you played the mediocre skins and panthers (youve played one more game than us).

Β 

YOu have VERY CLEARLY played an easier schedule.Β 

You have played the easier schedule, WTF? Thats not even the argument. We played the GBP W/Rodgers. You played a winless Chargers team. We played the LA Rams, you played the mediocre skins and panthers (youve played one more game than us).

Β 

YOu have VERY CLEARLY played an easier schedule.Β 

The panthers are 6-3, homie, we beat them, in their house, with them getting HUGE assistance from the refs.Β 

Your SOS is .431, ours is .413

That's not a monumental difference, especially when you consider we've handed our opponents 3 more losses than you guys have.

Edited by Danger

We're obviously the hottest and best looking team at the moment, today's 50 burger on one ofΒ league's best defenses cemented that status for us over the bye, but Cowboys are not far behind. I think they're better than the Rams, Hawks and Panthers, who they either have a worse or equal record as. A sneakily solid D and a dominant OL surrounded by enough talented players to take advantage of it. Their OL was average pre-bye, but it seems they just needed time to mesh, and that's been the difference. They looked like a stonewall out there today. Although speaking of OLs, ours looked amazing today against an even better pass rush.

Redskins are 4-1 outside of the division, with wins over the Rams and Seahawks. Maybe they're not that bad, and the NFCE is just the cream ofΒ  the crop division at the moment?

Β 

If we can at least split with the Cowboys that should give us the division.Β 

Β 

2 minutes ago, Danger said:

The panthers are 6-3, homie, we beat them, in their house, with them getting HUGE assistance from the refs.Β 

Your SOS is .431, ours is .413

That's not a monumental difference, especially when you consider we've handed our opponents 3 more losses than you guys have.

I seriously dont understand WTF you are arguing here? Like, whats your point?Β 

You would conceed that GBP w/Rodgers are an elite team, and that is not reflected in the SOS, right? You would also agree that the Rams look much better than either the Panthers or Redskins, right?

I would also presume that you would agree that the Panthers, despite their record, look very mediocre, right?

You would also agree that you guys have played better game to game than us right?

You would also agree that your team deserves to be considered the better team right now, right?Β 

You would also agree, that if we lose the players listed earlier (Smith, Bryant, Crawford, Zeke, Williams) that the Cowboys are likely done for the season, right?

You would also agree that Sean Lee is a really good football player, and our defense is bootycheeks when he isnt out there, right?

Β 

If you agree with the above, than I seriously dont know WTF your point is right now.Β