πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

5 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

This dude loves 2016 almost more than the early 90s. Everything he posts combines 2016 and 2017. But always ignores everything Wentz is doing now better than Dak. "But but but, 2016 stats." Yea, we know. Dak threw it like 450 times. Oh boy.Β 

I got one!

Take that, @Phire

39 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

I honestly think the Cowboys have to prove themselves against the Falcons for me to be even be worried about next game. UsΒ well rested and coming off a bye. Getting Ajayi more acclimated, Darby suited up and healthy. Only really spells trouble for Dallas. I can hang my hat on so much. What can Dallas? We shut down every running back this season, outscore every opponent in the 1st quarter and then teams have to pass. We all know the game is half over once Rayne passes more than handing off.Β 

The way the Falcons have played All Season Long, that too isn't really a real test. I fully expect the ? Girls to win that game. Falcons look pitiful, a Shell of themselves!!

We'll find out more in 2 Weeks. In what amounts to a Must Win game for Dallas if they have any hopes of a Division Title.

8-1 vs 6-3 (Assuming they beat ATL) , Dallas can't go 6-4 and allow the Eagles to be 4-0 in the NFCE with a 9-1 record.

Edited by Nabbs4u

7 minutes ago, RBreezy said:

How can Rayne be the better qb if one of his better traits is 'hitting an open receiver'?Β 

The dude literally can't make an anticipation throw. He is a good player, but is strongly benefitted by the running game/o-line

The hell is this argument? He hits the open WR because he can see the field and anticipate who the open man is. Significantly better than Wentz at this aspect.Β 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

The hell is this argument? He hits the open WR because he can see the field and anticipate who the open man is. Significantly better than Wentz at this aspect.Β 

Your right, it isn't an argument

YOU JUST TOOK THE BAIT! haha

pumped_kid.gif

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Danger said:

I really don't understand what case there is to make for Dak being better than Carson at this point. It's clear that Carson is doing statistically better in every facet of the game, and he's playing chess while Rayne's playingΒ  checkers.Β 

Is Dak even smart enough to play checkers?

• Like 1