🦅🤠 NFC East 🤷‍♂️🆘 | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Im sure she does, she is quite the hooker. Luckily for me, I now invest in primo 25 year olds.. not cobweb 35 year olds. Enjoy the good ol' beater. 

Im wondering if you knew Primos is a sandwich shop in the east coast. And they usually employ cute counter girls. And if so, that's a bingo. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jroc04 said:

@Matts4313 this is a warning for posting personal material. Please refrain from posting pictures/gifs/memes of your actual self. These posts are not appropriate for an anonymous site such as FF. But perfect for Tinder and pulling 4.5s and maybe 6+ webcam girls that will accept Jimmy John's coupons for nudes. 

And also, please stop asking me for Jimmy John coupons. 

Haha, I lost it with this.  My wife is looking at me wondering "whats wrong with me?!" 

"So much, so much"

• Like 2

22 hours ago, eagles18 said:

If they are averaging the same amount of  pass attempts, does that mean carson is more efficient? More pass yards and TD's. 

It doesn't matter. That wasn't the argument. Dak was getting piled on for not passing enough and just handing the ball off.  I personally HATE how much we throw so I knew that was BS. Now that we all know Dak averages slightly more throws than Wentz per game; I expected the argument to change. And it is.

2 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

Now that we all know Dak averages slightly more throws than Wentz per game; I expected the argument to change. And it is.

Yes, the question now is if the twenty screens, dumpoffs, and checkdowns even should count as "throws"

22 hours ago, Phire said:

Cause Carson's so good he literally has to get pulled in the 4th quarter. Actually, it's funny that Dak is barely keeping up in pass attempts with a guy who frequently is done playing by the 3rd

Your backup has 35 yards passing on the year. I don't think Wentz is missing much.

2 minutes ago, Phire said:

Yes, the question now is if the twenty screens, dumpoffs, and checkdowns even should count as "throws"

Of course. Brady gets credit for his. Amandola. Welker, Eldleman... TEs galore.

Has there ever been a QB who like slots and TEs more than Brady?

53 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

Your backup has 35 yards passing on the year. I don't think Wentz is missing much.

Alas, that's what happens when you're dropping 50 points on teams. Meanwhile, Dak threw the ball 50 times in garbage time against Denver. Stats are a funny thing. 

But there's also a reason why he chose 2017 instead of their careers. Just for fun:

Career average passes per game:

Rayne: 29.91

Carson: 35.92

Since entering the league, Dak has been asked to throw 718 times, 259 coming this year.

Since entering the league, Carson has been asked to throw 898 times, 291 coming this year.

Honestly the average per game working out for Dak this year is probably just a statistical anomaly. I don't think anyone outside of Dallas fans would argue that Dak is more important to his team than Carson is. I honestly don't think that's even worthy of debate at this point. Dallas would have the same exact record with Sam Bradford at QB on one leg.

• Like 2

So Carson has thrown 32 more passes than Dak, having played one more game.

That's in an 8-1 year where we routinely have shut the passing game down and even had Foles take snaps. That's in a year where Dak threw the ball 50 times in garbage time against Denver.

Honestly, that's kind of embarrassing for Dak haha