πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

All I'm saying is when it raynes it pours.Β Not to rayne on Dallas' parade, but defenses will be able to rayne that offense in without Zeek. When the criticism starts to rayne on Rayne, how will he handle it? Will he show up rayne or shine?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Phire said:

All I'm saying is when it raynes it pours.Β Not to rayne on Dallas' parade, but defenses will be able to rayne that offense in without Zeek. When the criticism starts to rayne on Rayne, how will he handle it? Will he show up rayne or shine?

I expect the entire Cowboys offense to take a huge dak without Zeke and Tyron in the lineup. Jerry Jones is gonna be dakking his pants for these 6 games.

3 minutes ago, jonu62882 said:

He’s worth 2 tuddies by himself,Β lately. He think averages a tuddie a game.

In terms of betting though. Almost like WAR. Is Zeke worth 6 pts (onΒ the score board)Β above a replacement.Β 

You have to look at the game in terms of vegas lines. Dallas is a better team than Atlanta. PlayingΒ on a neutral site, I'd say they were maybe a tuddieΒ better (+6)Β than them. It's in Atlanta so usually you give the home team 3 pts so it should be around +3 to Atlanta. But somehow it's -3 Atlanta. That's a tuddy difference. Does that mean, to Vegas, Zeke is worth 6 pts by himself?Β That's insane. Basically,Β Vegas is saying Atlanta wins this easy.Β 

The average person opens up that sports book and sees that Dallas is an underdog against an inferior team and jumps all over that and Vegas just rakes in the chedda.Β 

5 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

In terms of betting though. Almost like WAR. Is Zeke worth 6 pts (onΒ the score board)Β above a replacement.Β 

You have to look at the game in terms of vegas lines. Dallas is a better team than Atlanta. PlayingΒ on a neutral site, I'd say they were maybe a tuddieΒ better (+6)Β than them. It's in Atlanta so usually you give the home team 3 pts so it should be around +3 to Atlanta. But somehow it's -3 Atlanta. That's a tuddy difference. Does that mean, to Vegas, Zeke is worth 6 pts by himself?Β That's insane. Basically,Β Vegas is saying Atlanta wins this easy.Β 

The average person opens up that sports book and sees that Dallas is an underdog against an inferior team and jumps all over that and Vegas just rakes in the chedda.Β 

Theyre just getting home field respect so they think the teams are even. Β They’re not so I would take the Cowgirls on this bet.

Β 

21 minutes ago, jonu62882 said:

Theyre just getting home field respect so they think the teams are even. Β They’re not so I would take the Cowgirls on this bet.

Β 

They're not even, right. So why is Atlanta being favored? You gotta look into whyΒ Vegas is putting out the spread that way. They are saying Atlanta wins this game.Β 

Vegas wants your money. The opening lines entice you and then they'll adjust as the money comes in. Like you said, on its face, you'd think Cowboys all the way. Most people would agree. But then you ask why is Vegas spreading it this way?Β Why does this look like easy money? Most likely because it's not and you're getting baited Β and you're about to get your money took.Β 

Just now, Jroc04 said:

They're not even, right. So why is Atlanta being favored? You gotta look into whyΒ Vegas is putting out the spread that way. They are saying Atlanta wins this game.Β 

Vegas wants your money. The opening lines entice you and then they'll adjust as the money comes in. Like you said, on its face, you'd think Cowboys all the way. Most people would agree. But then you ask why is Vegas spreading it this way?Β Why does this look like easy money? Most likely because it's not and you're getting baited Β and you're about to get your money took.Β 

I understand what Vegas does. I think they’re wrong on this one.