Jump to content

🦅🤠 NFC East 🤷‍♂️🆘: 2021 Universal Suck


Who wins the East in 2019?  

68 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will be the fairest of them all in 2019?

    • Philadelphia Eagles
    • Dallas Cowboys
    • New York Giants
    • Football Team


Recommended Posts

15 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

Nick Foles didn't make the playoffs.

So he has 4 playoff starts because his team never made it?

 

(Nick Foles led a chip kelly coached team to the playoffs so not sure what crappy point you are even trying to make)

Edited by ninjapirate
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

So he has 4 playoff starts because his team never made it?

 

(Nick Foles led a chip kelly coached team to the playoffs so not sure what crappy point you are even trying to make)

They were comparing Foles to Cousins, they knocked Cousins for not making the playoffs this year.  So I merely stated Foles wasn’t the QB that got the eagles to the playoffs either.  If you want to bring up any season in their careers then Cousins has made the playoffs too. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

They were comparing Foles to Cousins, they knocked Cousins for not making the playoffs this year.  So I merely stated Foles wasn’t the QB that got the eagles to the playoffs either.  If you want to bring up any season in their careers then Cousins has made the playoffs too. 

Foles is better than Cousins. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Phire said:

So in hindsight, what do we make of 2013? We assumed Foles had a fluke year but was that a fluke, or being comfortable in that system?

I think he also did well in 2014. He left the season with a 6-2 record. Chip's system was beginning to be figured out and defenses were adapting... The next season he was shipped off to Jeff Fisher aka the QB killer. Andy Reid saved him and Dougie P introduced him back into the light. Nick Foles is a good quarterback, not elite but good and better than Kirk Cousins. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Phire said:

So in hindsight, what do we make of 2013? We assumed Foles had a fluke year but was that a fluke, or being comfortable in that system?

Foles is def somewhere in the middle. I think his average year going forward you could expect 3800 yards, 20-25 TDs, 12-16 INTs. I think a lot of teams would sign up for that. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Foles is def somewhere in the middle. I think his average year going forward you could expect 3800 yards, 20-25 TDs, 12-16 INTs. I think a lot of teams would sign up for that. 

When you also factor in his career playoff numbers,

71% comp 1166 yards 8 TD 1 INT 8.4 ypa

 

he’s clearly what a lot of teams would sign up for. He’s might actually be underrated. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jroc04 said:

Foles is def somewhere in the middle. I think his average year going forward you could expect 3800 yards, 20-25 TDs, 12-16 INTs. I think a lot of teams would sign up for that. 

Nick is actually one of the better QBs in NFL history at not throwing interceptions even if you count his rams year. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, TRUTH said:

I love how people are comparing their starters with our backups.  Especially when those starters are going to be replaced with somebody worse.

No one is doing that.  There are some Eagles fans on here saying Foles is better than Cousins.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Danger changed the title to 🦅🤠 NFC East 🤷‍♂️🆘: 2021 Universal Suck

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...