πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

Opening night vs. the Vikings:Β Foles is going to throw for eight touchdowns, Kirk is going to throw three picks and get sacked six times. Eagles win 66-0 and there won't be one Vikings fan to witness the game in person because they're scared of Philly's gang activityΒ 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

Β 

Wouldn't Dallas have to cut like half their team to afford Suh?

if they cut Dez June 1st they can free up the money...but unless he's willing to take nothing I don't think they make it work without restructures

Would be hilarious if Dallas signed Suh for a ton of money. Would probably ruin any slim hopes they have of being contenders for the next few years.

Suh has played his best football the last 3 years, but IMO hell start to decline a bit (but hell still be a near elite player another year). And Dallas has a LOT of holesΒ 

Like, they have a lot of moves they need to make. Their WRs suck. No TE (isnt Witten retired?). Meh QB.Β 

They have a pretty bad defense. Lawrence is a great player. Not on Cox's level obvi. And I like Byron Jones, but if he moves to corner, might set his development back. Aside from those two, I really can't think of any really talented players on that defense. Hitchens is gone. Scandrick gone. The Jaylon Smith Experiment has been a failure..

And on top of all that, they havent done anything really at all in FA. And now is the time for them to go all in if they can while they still have both Dak and Zeke on rookie deals

• 2 weeks later...

Guys I think we broke Matt's? He's not posted on this site in almost 2 months? Either he's deleted his account or is showing an immense amount of restraint seeing his name while not posting on this site.

Either way I'm impressed.

Edited by Nabbs4u

7 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Guys I think we broke Matt's? He's not posted on this site in almost 2 months? Either he's deleted his account or is showing an immense amount of restraint seeing his name while not posting on this site.

Its impressive to talk ish for forever about the Eagles never winning a SB and then run away when they finally win one?

That's even less impressive than a Texas 2.Β 

Edited by EaglesPeteC

4 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

He said if we won it all he would quit. hence he is gone.Β 

1 hour ago, Phire said:

He said if we won it all he would quit. hence he is gone.Β 

Just figure that was all talk. Assumption he'd never have to actually follow through since the Eagles would lose?

After 53,000 posts 1/2 of which in this Forum, I guess it only makes sense to avoid the ttash talk and backlash.

Just when I was getting used to the flare ups reoccurring he pulls this. I mean don't get me wrong. No longer having a STD is a good thing.?

Β 

8 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Just figure that was all talk. Assumption he'd never have to actually follow through since the Eagles would lose?

After 53,000 posts 1/2 of which in this Forum, I guess it only makes sense to avoid the ttash talk and backlash.

Just when I was getting used to the flare ups reoccurring he pulls this. I mean don't get me wrong. No longer having a STD is a good thing.?

Β 

matts had built his entire lifes happiness on the eagles never winning a super bowl. Now that they have he has no reason to carry on.Β