πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

1 minute ago, BAConrad said:

My panties aren't bunched (also you should try to come up with a new phrase since u use that way too much). I simply found it amusing how you go out of your way to post some thing so stupid to try to keep arguing about Dak vs Wentz.

You used to be decent for a Dallas fan. Now youre the troll of this thread.Β 

Literally I said "not to start a flame war". And I was simply addressing the repeated notion on here that Dak is in a slump. Lastly - im not sure I "went out of my way". I saw the tweet on another site, thought it was interesting, and shared it since you all keep pressing the issue that Dak has regressed.Β 

Untangle your knickers.Β 

Just now, BAConrad said:

And just want to note also how the only argument you ever seem to make for Dak is posting their stats, along with nothing else.Β 

Genius! Let's always just judge players purely from a box score.Β 

SMH, nothing ever pleases you. This wasnt to make a huge narrative about the two, just showing that both players are doing very well for their second year. You really do make everything so difficult. This wasnt the basis for an argument - it was a more of a "hey, they did about the same the first 6 games. Thats neat" type of post.Β 

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Literally I said "not to start a flame war". And I was simply addressing the repeated notion on here that Dak is in a slump. Lastly - im not sure I "went out of my way". I saw the tweet on another site, thought it was interesting, and shared it since you all keep pressing the issue that Dak has regressed.Β 

Untangle your knickers.Β 

The way you presented it was essentially like when someone says "No offense but" and then proceeds to say something incredibly offensive anyways. You know what you did. You just wanted to pimp Dak again. And a lot of those stats lack context behind them.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Untangle your knickers.Β 

Who are these imaginary people who are CONSTANTLY hating on Dak? Please tell me.

The worst I'VE even said is that he's fallen back to earth after a fluke rookie season in which he obviously will not repeat again statistically. It happens. He's not playing poorly. He's playing average to pretty good football, not making mistakes and losing games, while also not really winning them. He's a good QB. That's what he will always be. Just never great.

2 minutes ago, Danger said:

The way you presented it was essentially like when someone says "No offense but" and then proceeds to say something incredibly offensive anyways. You know what you did. You just wanted to pimp Dak again. And a lot of those stats lack context behind them.

What was offensive? Their statlines are pretty similar. If I am insulting Wentz than I am pooping on Dak too.Β 

I already said earlier I think they are both playing like top 10 QBs.Β 

Who are these imaginary people who are CONSTANTLY hating on Dak? Please tell me.

The worst I'VE even said is that he's fallen back to earth after a fluke rookie season in which he obviously will not repeat again statistically. It happens. He's not playing poorly. He's playing average to pretty good football, not making mistakes and losing games, while also not really winning them. He's a good QB. That's what he will always be. Just never great.

There's a difference between "Hating on", "Not giving props", and "thinking your own guy is better."

Matts, I Pinged you earlier in a thread today and said you are the only person who gives Carson any props around here sans Eagles fans. Nothing wrong with you thinking Dak is better if you're not discounting everything Carson has done, which you haven't. Most of us think Carson has done better. There are some of who do unfortunately discount what Dak has done, but I do agree they're both top 10 guys at this point in time, and to say one is definitively better than the other is just naive arrogance.

Eagles fans in general are a bit defensive because outside of this board, it seems like everyone wanks Dak, and just scoffs at Carson.

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

What was offensive? Their statlines are pretty similar. If I am insulting Wentz than I am pooping on Dak too.Β 

I already said earlier I think they are both playing like top 10 QBs.Β 

It wasn't offensive. I said "It was like when someone says". Comprehension Matthew. And I'm aware read the post above this one.

Edited by Danger

1 minute ago, Danger said:

There's a difference between "Hating on", "Not giving props", and "thinking your own guy is better."

Matts, I Pinged you earlier in a thread today and said you are the only person who gives Carson any props around here sans Eagles fans. Nothing wrong with you thinking Dak is better if you're not discounting everything Carson has done, which you haven't. Most of us think Carson has done better. There are some of who do unfortunately discount what Dak has done, but I do agree they're both top 10 guys at this point in time, and to say one is definitively better than the other is just naive arrogance.

Eagles fans in general are a bit defensive because outside of this board, it seems like everyone wanks Dak, and just scoffs at Carson.

I saw that and was a bit confused, haha.Β 

Ive said from day 1 I liked Carson. I think he is a legit good human and is fun to watch. Its stupid to try and ignore that he is playing very well. Im just pointing out that Dak is statistically playing at a similar level. And this notion that he he doesnt do enough to win is just absurd trash talk. He walked off the field against the Packers with a lead. He threw a perfect ball to Terrence Williams in the rams game, it bounced through his hands for a pick. Thats not his fault at all. I dont see the need that people like @BAConradΒ have to constantly throw shade at Dak. Its like a weird passive aggressive thing.Β 

Did you know that in the 2nd half this season, Dak has a 57% comp with 6 TDs 4 INTs on 99 attempts? (Wentz 62% 8 TDs 1 INT on 119 attempts)

And that when his teams behind in a game this year, he's thrown 3TDs and 3 INTs with a 57% comp and 67 passer rating? (Wentz 59% 4 TDs 1 INT and 98 passer rating)

So Daks been worse when the team has needed him to win games by throwing the ball. Wowza

Β 

Dude I'm not "throwing shade" at Dak.Β 

In fact , I don't ever recall once going out of my way to compare the two QBs at all this season. You're the one who always brings it up. I simply respond.Β 

And yeah I'm such a hater. How dare I say I think Dak is a good QB.Β 

Just now, BAConrad said:

Did you know that in the 2nd half this season, Dak has a 57% comp with 6 TDs 4 INTs on 99 attempts? (Wentz 62% 8 TDs 1 INT on 119 attempts)

And that when his teams behind in a game this year, he's thrown 3TDs and 3 INTs with a 57% comp and 67 passer rating? (Wentz 59% 4 TDs 1 INT and 98 passer rating)

So Daks been worse when the team has needed him to win games by throwing the ball. Wowza

Β 

He had one awful/inexcusable game against Denver. Which is the bulk of those stats.Β 

The only other pick, he threw the ball perfectly to his WR.Β 

So are you "judging by stats" here?Β 

He had one awful/inexcusable game against Denver. Which is the bulk of those stats.Β 

The only other pick, he threw the ball perfectly to his WR.Β 

So are you "judging by stats" here?Β 

I'm simply following your lead buddy.Β 

My intention was to cherry pick stats to make my guy look better, aka to mock you.Β 

The mere fact that you couldnt see that is funny enoughΒ 

I'm simply following your lead buddy.Β 

My intention was to cherry pick stats to make my guy look better, aka to mock you.Β 

The mere fact that you couldnt see that is funny enoughΒ 

I reposted a tweet....

Β 

EDIT - And I didnt attempt to make Dak look better. Was just showing they are statistically similar.Β 

Edited by Matts4313

I reposted a tweet....

Dude you know what you were trying to do.

I believe @DangerΒ literally already explained that.Β 

How about we just stop this nonsensical argument because you're a troll and you make me almost not want to come into my own teams forum. You're that awkward kid that nobody knew in school but shows up at every party and sucks.Β