πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

I do enjoy watching Cowboy fans get excited every single year about having a SB caliber roster. This is the year , We da best, We dem boys only to come crashing back down to earth as Paper Champs!, yet again!!

The only reason this year isnt even more enjoyable,Β  is the fact we and the rest of the Division sucks too.Β 

8 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

I do enjoy watching Cowboy fans get excited every single year about having a SB caliber roster. This is the year , We da best, We dem boys only to come crashing back down to earth as Paper Champs!, yet again!!

The only reason this year isnt even more enjoyable,Β  is the fact we and the rest of the Division sucks too.Β 

They will delude themselves into thinking injuries derailed their SB hopes and run it back in 2021, and media will be all over them again.Β 

Β 

Honestly Giants, with prospect of Trevor Lawrence, may have brightest future.

1 hour ago, Nabbs4u said:

Β 

34 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

All very good reads. 😎🍺

Β 

Β 

Β 

The funny thing is, I just skimmed the first couple pages of those threads and didnt see a single Cowboys fan say they were superbowl bound. Nabbs full of ish, like usual.Β 

5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Β 

The funny thing is, I just skimmed the first couple pages of those threads and didnt see a single Cowboys fan say they were superbowl bound. Nabbs full of ish, like usual.Β 

It was mostly the media.Β  They were slobbering all over Dallas all offseason.

12 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

It was mostly the media.Β  They were slobbering all over Dallas all offseason.

Probably, but these two made it sound like fans were pimping a Superbowl run. If were talking media, than we shouldnt forget that the Eagles were deemed the "Most talented team in the NFL" in both 2018 and 2019...Β 

1 hour ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

They will delude themselves into thinking injuries derailed their SB hopes

Β 

1 hour ago, Nabbs4u said:

I do enjoy watching Cowboy fans get excited every single year about having a SB caliber roster.

Β 

3 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Is it trolling to β€œlike” all those posts? Asking for a β€œfriend”

It’s that β€œfriends” civic duty. Let me know if that friend needs help. I have a friend that would help.Β