πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

3 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

No surprise we lost to the Giants, they have had our number for years but the lack of talent on their team was keeping them from closing games. They have been trending upwards while we were getting fluke wins, they completely out coached us on both side of the ball. If this doesn't highlight how terrible coaching has been from top to bottom I don't know what does.

I don't want this paged.

6 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I honestly thought we might turn a corner with a lot of the guys coming back from injury. Boy was I wrong. That was about as bad as we've looked all season. And I'm having trouble placing blame. It's kind of everything.

I've been very skeptical about that since every year we get decimated by injuries we don't seem to change much when the guys come back (if they do).

I am starting to consider this season harder to watch than 2012.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

I've been very skeptical about that since every year we get decimated by injuries we don't seem to change much when the guys come back (if they do).

I am starting to consider this season harder to watch than 2012.

I mean if we are still really bad, even with a lot of guys back, when will we be good? Like is getting Isaac Seumalo gonna be the one who saves the season? Lol

1 hour ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I mean if we are still really bad, even with a lot of guys back, when will we be good? Like is getting Isaac Seumalo gonna be the one who saves the season? Lol

seumalo and herbig at guard is much better than whatever happened today. But now we are in the murderers row of the schedule losing these next 5 easy.

Why is it a surprise that the division has sucked? They have had to play versus two of the strongest divisions in recent memory. Plus the rash of injuries. The Eagles could have put the division away by sweeping the Giants but all it shows isΒ the Giants aren't that terrible and the Eagles still can't get over the injuries and the inconsistent QB play. We have seen 7-9 division winners before and the Eagles will probably win it at 6-9-1. Not .500 but not too far from it when put in context.

1 hour ago, WheatieMan said:

Why is it a surprise that the division has sucked? They have had to play versus two of the strongest divisions in recent memory. Plus the rash of injuries. The Eagles could have put the division away by sweeping the Giants but all it shows isΒ the Giants aren't that terrible and the Eagles still can't get over the injuries and the inconsistent QB play. We have seen 7-9 division winners before and the Eagles will probably win it at 6-9-1. Not .500 but not too far from it when put in context.

The Giants suck

• Like 2

7 hours ago, WheatieMan said:

i dont see us winning 3 more games??

Make no mistake: Pederson’s play-calling has been weird and inefficient, and Wentz has been the Eagles’ worst player. But the line is the biggest reason the Birds are 3-5-1. On Sunday, the Eagles will field a ninth different combination of starters in the team’s 10 games.

Β 
Β 

The instability has revealed Wentz’s flaws and Pederson’s shortcomings. Pro Bowl linemen like Jason Peters, Jason Kelce, Brandon Brooks, and Lane Johnson can cover up a lot of warts.

β€œOffensively, you’ve got to have that continuity and that consistency with the up-front guys. That’s where everything starts with protection, the run game, all of it, right? It starts with those front five,” Pederson said. β€œAnd having this many combinations through 10 weeks of the season has been a challenge.”

https://www.inquirer.com/eagles/philadelphia-eagles-doug-pederson-carson-wentz-offensive-line-20201120.html