πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

13 minutes ago, Go_Giants said:

If you are going to highlight the Giants are crybabies then yeah I can brag those crybabies are better than your team.Β 

They were better than the trash we put out at the end of the season. Which I should remind you was the second most injured team in a decade according to PFF.Β 

Β 

Also, it was point 1 on the article, same as I did for the Cowboys yesterday.Β 

Edited by Matts4313

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

They were better than the trash we put out at the end of the season. Which I should remind you was the second most injured team in a decade according to PFF.Β 

Β 

Also, it was point 1 on the article, same as I did for the Cowboys yesterday.Β 

If you post something negative about my team, don't be surprised if I take a shot at yours.Β 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

I posted something negative about my team yesterday. So take a shot at yours. Equality and all that.Β 

You can post all the negative stuff you want about your team,Β I don't really care.Β Everyone hereΒ knows they suck so your not being that helpful telling us what weΒ already know.Β 

Β 

https://www.phillyvoice.com/10-reasons-washington-football-team-will-be-dumpster-fire-season-2021-058882/

1) A division rival had to disgrace itself for this trash team to get into the playoffs

Β 

For the first time in a long time, there's optimism in the DMV about the Washington Football Team, which is kind of hilarious, given the way their season ended in 2020.

With three games to play, Washington sat atop the NFC East at 6-7, with two home games to go against the Seahawks and Panthers, followed by a Week 17 finale against the Eagles in Philly.

They lost to the Seahawks Week 15, but the loser Giants also lost that week, so no harm, no foul. In Week 16, facing the crappy Panthers at home, Washington lost again, but once again, so did the loser Giants. Had Washington taken care of business against the Panthers, they'd have won the division right then and there, and could have rested starters Week 17.

Instead, they put themselves in a position in which they had to beat the Eagles Week 17 to win the division. The Eagles, who were very clearly tanking for better draft positioning, were more than happy to oblige. An hour and a half before kickoff, they announced that an absurd 10 players would be inactive, including Fletcher Cox, Carson Wentz, Miles Sanders, Dallas Goedert, Derek Barnett, Jordan Mailata, DeSean Jackson, and Alshon Jeffery. That was on top of an injured reserve list that included guys like Lane Johnson, Brandon Brooks, Jason Peters, Rodney McLeod, Josh Sweat, and Andre Dillard.

Β 

1 minute ago, Jeezla said:

Ok, but what is the exact number?Β 
heck, just giveΒ me the wins
How many playoff W's over his 15 year career?

What's the relevance?Β  Lucky for him, he's playing with the best roster of his career at the same time he's playing the best football of his career.

• Like 1