πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

Just now, HTTRDynasty said:

What's the relevance?Β  Lucky for him, he's playing with the best roster of his career at the same time he's playing the best football of his career.

Tell me the number clown

relevance? history repeats itself.

Edited by Jeezla

It's zero guys. Over an illustrious 15 year career, Ryan Fitzpatrick has never taken a team to the playoffs, let alone won a playoff game. He sucks. And his arm strength probably takes a noticeableΒ hit this year.

Ryan Fitzpatrick will NEVER take a team to the playoffs. Ryan Fitzpatrick will NEVER win a playoff game. Ryan FItzpatrick SUCKS.

Edited by Jeezla

Just now, Jeezla said:

says the guy posting pics. I just typed.

Coming from the guy that edits all his posts multiple times?Β πŸ˜‚

Memes require no effort.Β  You're still clearly thinking about the post long after you've posted your original reply.

Makes it even worse that it's all for nothing.

2 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Coming from the guy that edits all his posts multiple times?Β πŸ˜‚

Memes require no effort.Β  You're still clearly thinking about the post long after you've posted your original reply.

Makes it even worse that it's all for nothing.

i like to edit

Ryan Fitzpatrick's seasons have all been for nothing.

Edited by Jeezla

5 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

Wait, so Ryan Fitzpatrick has never played a playoff game at 38/39 and somehow thatΒ΄s better than 0-1 for a second year player?Β 

Those past 15 years aren't indicative of current Fitzpatrick. He just now entering his prime.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Broadway Joe said:

Wait, so Ryan Fitzpatrick has never played a playoff game at 38/39 and somehow thatΒ΄s better than 0-1 for a second year player?Β 

I see the point went over your head.

Historical playoff records are meaningless when a QB can catch fire over any given 3/4 game stretch.Β  Seen it from Foles and many other average to below-average QBs.

2 hours ago, Jeezla said:
2 hours ago, Broadway Joe said:

Those past 15 years aren't indicative of current Fitzpatrick. He just now entering his prime.

To balance out the Fitzy hatred, he has been on mostly atrocious teams. Yes, that is his fault. But still, QB is just one slice of the pie.Β 

55 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

I see the point went over your head.

Historical playoff records are meaningless when a QB can catch fire over any given 3/4 game stretch.Β  Seen it from Foles and many other average to below-average QBs.

Yeah but whatΒ΄s his playoff record?

• Like 1

On 6/21/2021 at 11:18 PM, TheRealMcCoy said:

I'm glad the Sixers lost nowΒ 

tumblr_nxfmanMLYY1qd4xnro4_250.gifv

Edit: **** the Yankees though, but don't they have a better record than the Phillies? lol

The Yanks will rebound, it's inevitable. The Phillies are in constant .500 purgatory lol

Β 

Im already on to the Eagles. Please turn out good Jalen!Β 

• Like 1