πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

39 minutes ago, Danger said:

Just gonna put it plain and simply. If you're banking on Ryan Fitzpatrick to be your guy for this year, your team is going to be at a big disadvantage.Β 

Disadvantage vs. whom?Β  Hurts and Jones?Β  I'd take Heinicke over either of them.

1 minute ago, HTTRDynasty said:

And Hurts sucks more.Β  Glad we agree.

I don't think you can compare the two. Hurts has actually been to the college playoffs, where as Fitzpatrick has never been to any playoffs.Β 

Just now, Jeezla said:

I don't think you can compare the two. Hurts has actually been to the college playoffs, where as Fitzpatrick has never been to any playoffs.Β 

Terrible argument.Β  Tua actually won the collegeΒ playoffs, but Fitzpatrick outplayed him last year.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Disadvantage vs. whom?Β  Hurts and Jones?Β  I'd take Heinicke over either of them.

Hurts will be better than any QB on your roster by seasons end. And that's not even me saying he's our answer either. Fitzpatrick is just too unreliable to give you the sustained success you need. He's a big liability.