πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

1 minute ago, Danger said:

Hurts will be better than any QB on your roster by seasons end. And that's not even me saying he's our answer either. Fitzpatrick is just too unreliable to give you the sustained success you need. He's a big liability.

We're used to big liabilities round these parts.Β  Fitzy ain't it.

Ryan Fitzpatrick vs. Past Washington Football Team QBs: PFF grade and rank since 2019 (among QBs with 250 or more dropbacks)
QB PFF Grade Rank
Ryan Fitzpatrick 76.0 18th of 44
Alex Smith 66.9 29th of 44
Dwayne Haskins 56.6 41st of 44
Kyle Allen 53.4 43rd of 44
Case Keenum 54.9 42nd of 44
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, RBreezy said:

The Yanks will rebound, it's inevitable. The Phillies are in constant .500 purgatory lol

Β 

Im already on to the Eagles. Please turn out good Jalen!Β 

Yeah,Β I’m just poking fun. My team would be the Angels, so that’s more embarrassing. However,Β I kinda fell out of love with baseball years ago. Kinda sad that I’ve missed out on so many chances to watch Trout be amazing, but that organization/owner (Moreno)Β is a disgrace and makes Lurie look like a lightweight with his occasional doing too much.Β  But, I’m more sad that they are wasting Trout and now Ohtani who is a perfect human who should be protected. Dude gave them 6 innings, 9 strike outs and 1 ER against the best team in the NL and they gave him no offense and the relievers (what else is new?)Β blew it in epic fashion in the 13th inning.

I’m with you though. I need real Eagles news. Need camp to get here so I can ultimately get overly optimistic about what the offense will look like.

• Like 1

I don't blame you man. Baseball is incredibly boring. I feel that general interest coincides with how good your team is. I'm not going to watch games every night if my team stinks.

Β 

To go along with the thread - WFT has a sick defense, but I agree with all of the Eagles posters in here:Β Fitz is not the answer. I wouldn't be surprised if Heinecke took the reigns at some pointΒ 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Nothing is more surprising than WFT fans stanning harder than Fitz/Heinicke as the savior to this team. Twitter is hilarious about it.Β 

You mean Heinicke the GOAT?Β πŸ˜‰

I don’t know anyone who thinks Fitz is the savior. But it’s a fact that he’s a better QB than what we’ve had over the past couple of years. Β Not a high bar, which is really the point.Β 

23 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Nothing is more surprising than WFT fans stanning harder than Fitz/Heinicke as the savior to this team. Twitter is hilarious about it.Β 

The stuff with Heinicke is the Bucs playoff game and a bunch of beat reports saying he’s the real deal in May, right?

Or is there another reason so many people have him pegged as this secret savior QB?

6 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

You mean Heinicke the GOAT?Β πŸ˜‰

I don’t know anyone who thinks Fitz is the savior. But it’s a fact that he’s a better QB than what we’ve had over the past couple of years. Β Not a high bar, which is really the point.Β 

Maybe. We'll see.

Just now, Kiltman said:

The stuff with Heinicke is the Bucs playoff game and a bunch of beat reports saying he’s the real deal in May, right?

Or is there another reason so many people have him pegged as this secret savior QB?

https://riggosrag.com/2021/06/22/washington-football-team-case-starting-taylor-heinicke-week-1/

There's a lot of this out there.Β 

The prospect of an open camp leaves the door open for an intriguing option aside from Fitzpatrick. Former Old Dominion University star Taylor Heinicke has reportedly dazzled in team activities this summer, presenting the greatest possible challenge to Fitzpatrick entering camp.

Aware of that reality, Heinicke has put in work to correct that.Β The Virginian-PilotΒ reported that Heinicke has gained 15 pounds of what the quarterback calls β€œgood weight” this offseason to boost his durability.

https://www.si.com/nfl/washingtonfootball/news/taylor-heinicke-comparisons-washington-football-team-news-qb-like-kurt-warner-tony-romo

Read the headline of that guy...Β 

https://sports.yahoo.com/quarterback-taylor-heinicke-named-washington-141238790.html

"X-Factor"

https://www.phillyvoice.com/boom-roasted-poking-fun-rest-nfl-teams-058882/

Today, before we finish off the series with the Philadelphia Eagles on Friday, we'll poke a little fun at the rest of the NFL.

Β 
090920BillsLogo2020

β€’Β Bills: 🎡 🎀 "Y'all sendin' advisors, tryin'a make me wiser,
It's a waste of your time, I ain't takin' no Pfizer.
No mask, no shots, or whatever's required,
Point. Blank. Period. I'd rather retire." 🎢 🎀

Β 
061218ColeBeasley

Boom roasted.

Β 

• Like 1

Seriously why are fans of any of the four NFC East teams defending their team this off season?

The way itΒ΄s been going on this thread youΒ΄d think the division was so even was because all four of the teams were really good and thatΒ΄s why all of them had a chance at the playoffs instead of all of them being bad and nobody wanting to win it.Β 

We should all be making fun of our team instead of going on about how a journeyman/improved OL from complete crap/ a step above of an all time bad defense/ new coaching staffΒ will make the team the tallest midget in the division.Β 

41 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

Seriously why are fans of any of the four NFC East teams defending their team this off season?

The way itΒ΄s been going on this thread youΒ΄d think the division was so even was because all four of the teams were really good and thatΒ΄s why all of them had a chance at the playoffs instead of all of them being bad and nobody wanting to win it.Β 

We should all be making fun of our team instead of going on about how a journeyman/improved OL from complete crap/ a step above of an all time bad defense/ new coaching staffΒ will make the team the tallest midget in the division.Β 

I still contend that I dont think our division will be awful next year.Β 

Β 

Note - I didnt say great. I said not awful.

Edited by Matts4313

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

I still contend that I dont think our division will be awful next year.Β 

Β 

Note - I didnt say great. I said not awful.

Maybe

Still with the way everyoneΒ΄s defending their team this offseason you would think all of them are powerhouses.Β