πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

50 minutes ago, Danger said:

you want to see something to make your head spin? look up Hurt's split stats for his first half stats vs his second half stats.

probably the reverse of Carson Wentz 2019 stats. Carson would dig a grave the 1st half, then play hero ball in the 2nd. Hurts would look '19 Lamar Jackson for the 1st half, then more athleticΒ Nate Peterman in the 2nd.

Edited by Jeezla

7 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Do you all have vaccine numbers for your franchises? Cowboys have 85 out of 90 vaccinated. How are you all doing?Β 

No clue, we’ll find out at camp.

I’d assume WFT is the lowest in the division, given they had some of the moreΒ outspoken people on the anti-vax side.

I’m sure some guys who are holding out will just get it once they realize all the extra steps/precautions they have to go through. I suspect the league won’t mess around in outing grievance violations from a PR perspective. Distance themselves from idiotic behavior like what a lot of the Saints did LAST year.

One thing I've noticed about the division is that the three Northeastern cities in it are respectively, the largest city in America (NYC), the birthplace of America (Philly), and the capital of America (DC).

And Northeastern culture is vastly different from Texas culture. It's a huge reason why the NFC East's rivalries are so heated.

5 hours ago, Danger said:

Would be great if the Colts had to forfeit a number of games assuming Wentz still plays 75% of snaps LOL

Apparently the games don’t count for the teams draft order as a loss. Percentages are percentages though, so as long as he plays 75% of whatever games they do play we’ll at least get a 1st.Β 
Β 

But there could be some hinky stuff with the draft order if they aren’t in the playoffs.

On 7/22/2021 at 5:02 PM, pf9 said:

One thing I've noticed about the division is that the three Northeastern cities in it are respectively, the largest city in America (NYC), the birthplace of America (Philly), and the capital of America (DC).

And Northeastern culture is vastly different from Texas culture. It's a huge reason why the NFC East's rivalries are so heated.

yet you think the division is "overexposed".