πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Clearly you havent been following the preseason hypetrain. Our secondary has been amazing in preseason - which clearly means they are going to be #1 in the NFL.Β 

What is wrong with you friend, no one is a victim...Β Im not sure how my tone comes across to you all, but I was just shooting this ish, giving a lil hell. Wasnt actually complaining.Β 

I’ll say it as long as we share this website, this is old hat;Β 
Β 

Matts makes post, gets a reaction (frankly, the one that you’re looking for), complains about the reaction and brushes post off as casual joke or blithe, turning tables.Β 

41 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

I’ll say it as long as we share this website, this is old hat;Β 
Β 

Matts makes post, gets a reaction (frankly, the one that you’re looking for), complains about the reaction and brushes post off as casual joke or blithe, turning tables.Β 

One correction: I didnt complain. I mocked your reaction and continued to point out it was a casual joke.Β 

On 7/31/2021 at 6:52 AM, Danger said:

In 2017 and 2018 he deserved the praise he got frankly. I never made and bones about stanning him. But when he ghosted Philly, I was pretty over it at that point. Still think he has good ability, but he can't stay healthy. Would've kinda been nice to see him have his opportunity to sink or swim without that moron Doug Pederson this year.

He wasn't that good in '18. 5-6 as the starter and had extreme tunnel vision for Ertz, which is also the reason Ertz thought he deserved to be paid like the best TE in the NFL and now has the relationship he does with our FO.

And in '19, during his playoff push where he beat 4 terrible teams in a row to clinch a wildcard loss, he played like dog crap in the 1st half of those 4 games, then got bailed out by those terrible teams forgetting how to play footballΒ in the 2nd half. Terry McLaurin and Darius Slayton would have like 130 yards and a TD against us at halftime (along with a 10+ point lead), and Wentz would have like 2 turnovers and no TD's. Then WFT and NYG stop drawing up plays for McLaurin and Slayton in the 2nd half, try to run out the clock and fail miserably, and let Wentz dink and dunk with prevent D starting in the 3rd quarter.Β 

Carson Wentz has had 1 good/great season. And he's had 1 terrible season. Most likely he's just another Sam Bradford, but even more injury prone and weird.

• Like 1

On 7/21/2021 at 6:04 PM, Matts4313 said:

Do you all have vaccine numbers for your franchises? Cowboys have 85 out of 90 vaccinated. How are you all doing?Β 

I did hear somewhere that at least 90% of the players already have at least the first dose of the vaccine.Β  100% of the staff apparently does too. I'm not sure read or saw that.

β€œCulture

Our year baby

Daniel Jones is gonna have a breakout year like Josh Allen…watch”

Appreciate Corey for helping further decay that locker room.

Really we just want better for you Giants fans, you can do better than Judge & Danny. You deserve better.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

β€œCulture

Our year baby

Really we just want better for you Giants fans, you can do better than Judge & Danny. You deserve better.

A fight breaks out and now Judge is the worst coach ever? Giants fans are more than happy with Judge.

6 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

β€œCulture

Our year baby

Fights break out in camp all the time.Β Β