πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

@KiltmanΒ => another pro McCarthy thing (that is a stark contrast to Doug) is that he put together his own coaching staff and they are pretty awesome. Specifically at DBs/OL.

Whitt and Harris coach the secondary, were his dudes in GB

Philbin has been killing it at OL coach, another GB carry over

People will say that Moore was forced upon him, but he interviewed during the summer before getting hired and pointed out that Moore was one of the best young minds in the game. So he already knew of his body of work.Β 

37 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

@KiltmanΒ => another pro McCarthy thing (that is a stark contrast to Doug) is that he put together his own coaching staff and they are pretty awesome. Specifically at DBs/OL.

Whitt and Harris coach the secondary, were his dudes in GB

Philbin has been killing it at OL coach, another GB carry over

People will say that Moore was forced upon him, but he interviewed during the summer before getting hired and pointed out that Moore was one of the best young minds in the game. So he already knew of his body of work.Β 

Dread it, run from it, the truth will come to you in the end.

Sure it’s a difference from beginning of their tenure.Β The difference of a previous head coach and a brand new one really.

Andy blocked Doug from taking people from KC, does he get credit for keeping Eagles coaches like Stout [one of the bestΒ OL coaches] and Duce [who he worked with] then? Also he knew Frank and signed off on that. So I get your point but I’m not sure what it means for what I’m saying.

Doesn’t have much barring after that for like what kinda coach he is, and when he promotes Philbin next year when Moore leaves it’ll be pretty similar to Doug sticking to his guys despite previous failures.

31 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Doesn’t have much barring after that for like what kinda coach he is, and when he promotes Philbin next year when Moore leaves it’ll be pretty similar to Doug sticking to his guys despite previous failures.

I think you mean when Moore promote Philbin after McCarthy leaves 😁

Β 

My point was that Doug didnt hire his staff, he got forced people that Roseman wanted. McCarthy hired all brand new coaches except for OC; and OC he was on record stating he admired before landing the job with us.Β 

Β 

As far as I know, Doug wasnt talking up Duece while he was OC of the Chiefs. Stark contrast.Β 

8 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I think you mean when Moore promote Philbin after McCarthy leaves 😁

Β 

My point was that Doug didnt hire his staff, he got forced people that Roseman wanted. McCarthy hired all brand new coaches except for OC; and OC he was on record stating he admired before landing the job with us.Β 

Β 

As far as I know, Doug wasnt talking up Duece while he was OC of the Chiefs. Stark contrast.Β 

They’ll lose a close game in the divisional round, probably controversially,Β and Moore will leave. Seems about right haha.

I get your point, but it doesn’t have much barring to what I was saying. Wether you bring your own utensils or grab some at the restaurant…doesn’t make all that much difference when you are eating a meal.

And Doug also wasn’t out on the streets prior to getting a job so why would he? Only coaches he’d talk about would maybe be DCs as an opposing OC in his weekly availability in KC.

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/10/13/giants-evan-engram-says-cowboys-jayron-kearse-punched-him-after-sundays-game/

Β 

Well.... at least it wasnt a blindside punch into a helmet like that dummy Toney.

Never get people punching helmets, like it wasn’t like the guy Toney wasn’t totally undeserving of some sauce his way…but just stupid to punch a helmet.

1 minute ago, Kiltman said:

Never get people punching helmets, like it wasn’t like the guy Toney wasn’t totally undeserving of some sauce his way…but just stupid to punch a helmet.

Are you really an alpha male if you aren't willing to break your hand for no real reason?