Jump to content

🦅🤠 NFC East 🤷‍♂️🆘: 2021 Universal Suck


Who wins the East in 2019?  

68 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will be the fairest of them all in 2019?

    • Philadelphia Eagles
    • Dallas Cowboys
    • New York Giants
    • Football Team


Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Danger said:

I'm out of the loop here, what is the issue with this? DM me if need be.

All the gruden stuff stemmed from the Washington investigation. Which has lead to people pushing for the emails to be released due to the nature of some of the workplace stuff that happened down there (Discrimination, Sexual Harrassment, all the cheerleader stuff). 

Supposedly the Gruden stuff was only the tip of the iceberg with all that.

People are jumping to conclusions with it, but the way the league and team have been acting they really don’t want them getting out.

So this seems like another distraction. Basically the plan they’ve done stuck to the last two years. Something damning comes out, here’s a good PR thing…forget about that pls.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Danger said:

I'm out of the loop here, what is the issue with this? DM me if need be.

Washington got busted as drug dealers, FBI confiscated emails, first domino was Gruden quitting - - but the Redskins are trying to preemptively buy good will by retiring Taylors #21. 

Its such a sheet move. 

 

 

And none of that even speaks to the fact that Taylors legend is about 20 times better than the player he actually was. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Washington got busted as drug dealers

Wait, legit?????

I knew about Gruden's emails, and I guess it'd make sense he'd have contacts with his brother in those years, but that?

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Danger said:

Wait, legit?????

I knew about Gruden's emails, and I guess it'd make sense he'd have contacts with his brother in those years, but that?

The irony here is that their old GM bruce Allen has gotten Synder suspended and Gruden gone; but the team itself is getting off clean so far. They were sending eachother nudes of the cheerleaders and they still arent fired.

 

Trash organization from top to bottom. 

Edited by Matts4313
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I find it both funny and annoying that Hurts is getting the pre 2021 Dak treatment in some cases outside this forum where he does absolutely nothing for 3 quarters but then feasts in garbage time and all of a sudden "he's a 4th quarter mastermind".

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Daimonas said:

I find it both funny and annoying that Hurts is getting the pre 2021 Dak treatment in some cases outside this forum where he does absolutely nothing for 3 quarters but then feasts in garbage time and all of a sudden "he's a 4th quarter mastermind".

TBH he reminds me of a Rookie Dak. Main difference,  he doesn't have the best OL in the NFL and a 1,800 yd RB taking the pressure of his dink and dunk game managing. 

Fairly certain if both of those were the case, Hurts overall play "right now" would look drastically different and so might the Eagles record.

Edited by Nabbs4u
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nabbs4u said:

TBH he reminds me of a Rookie Dak. Main difference,  he doesn't have the best OL in the NFL and a 1,800 yd RB taking the pressure of his dink and dunk game managing. 

Fairly certain if both of those were the case, Hurts overall play "right now" would look drastically different and so might the Eagles record.

well lets hope after 5 years of mediocre play he becomes good like dak is now i guess.

Link to post
Share on other sites

As a long standing member, I am petitioning the thread title. Weve earned our way out of being lumped in with the rest of you. The suck, good sirs, is no longer universal. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

As a long standing member, I am petitioning the thread title. Weve earned our way out of being lumped in with the rest of you. The suck, good sirs, is no longer universal. 

Adam Sandler Reaction GIF

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

As a long standing member, I am petitioning the thread title. Weve earned our way out of being lumped in with the rest of you. The suck, good sirs, is no longer universal. 

We all suck in our own ways

Link to post
Share on other sites

Dallas is definitely going to lose to one of the Cardinals, Rams, Packers, or Bucs in the playoffs. Divisional round is as far as they go. Certainly the best team in the NFCE tho. If there were regular season trophies, Dallas would deserve one.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...