πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

9 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Breathe a sigh of relief then - he has a no trade clause and has allegedly veto'd the Eagles:

Β 

That’s an old revelation though. The Eagles kicked the tires again recently as per that recent report. Months ago we heard he didn’t want to be traded to Philly. Now, we’re hearing rumors again. It just won’t die.Β 

14 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

Yeah, I get Watson not wanting to come here. And you never want to do something against somebody else's will.Β 

Thank god he doesn't want to come here, because that's the only reason Houston doesn't have all of our 1sts. And for the millionth time, F Howie. And also F Jeff for green lighting Howie to pursue a Watson trade. We'll never draft a stud prospect with character concerns in round 2 or 3, but we'll trade multiple 1sts for one. This FO selling it's soul just trying to make the playoffs.

Edited by Jeezla

1 minute ago, Jeezla said:

Thank god he doesn't want to come here, because that's the only reason Houston doesn't have all of our 1sts. And for the millionth time, F Howie.

I really do think this isn't said nearly enough in here. I think people have forgotten or don't care/know how bad he handled the last three off-seasons. And how big of a detriment he is to the team.Β 

Hell just before the season started someone was posting about how he learned his lesson and made "some awesome signings".