πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

I am sure you guys are sick and tired of Cowboys news in this thread, andΒ theres like 15 articles a day, so I only try to include the ones talking about all of us. Todays example:

Β 

Some dude on Reddit did the math and we can technically win the division on thanksgiving.Β 

10 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I am sure you guys are sick and tired of Cowboys news in this thread, andΒ theres like 15 articles a day, so I only try to include the ones talking about all of us. Todays example:

Β 

Some dude on Reddit did the math and we can technically win the division on thanksgiving.Β 

Charlie Day Reaction GIF

• Like 6

18 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Β 

GrimyAntiqueBangeltiger-size_restricted.

Β 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Β 

And out of the playoffs byΒ National Hot Buttered Rum Day

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Cowboys are well on their way to securing the 26 overall pick

Thats a solid burn. It hurts because in my heart I know its true.Β 

Β 

That or we are going to get absolutely embarrassed by the Bills in the Superbowl. Karma dictates it happen.Β 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Thats a solid burn. It hurts because in my heart I know its true.Β 

Β 

That or we are going to get absolutely embarrassed by the Bills in the Superbowl. Karma dictates it happen.Β 

Cowboys!? Super bowl?!

Cmon man, what is this the mid-90s?Β 
Β 

AZ and Tampa are the big dogs thus far. Granted, the NFC is pretty wide open so far. Dallas, GB and the Rams can all make that jump pretty easily. The rest of us are just playing for participation trophies.Β