πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

4 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Lamar is Hurts on steroids.Β Bigger arm, faster, but I’m not convinced he can actually play the QB position outside of a highly specialized scheme centered on his legs… which isn’t necessarilyΒ a bad thing, cause that man can run. He’s had games he looks unstoppable, buying infinite time, and then he has games like this where you wonder why their RB is throwing so many passes.

It was a joke about all the interceptions.....

1 minute ago, Kiltman said:

Oh yeah and you guys play on Thursday 😬

Any players out yet?

Nope. Opposite. Coop and Lamb are back, Gregory and Lawrence are maybes. 2 of our DTs who have missed all season are doubtful, but at least off IR.Β 

We might actually have a full squad for the first time this year.Β 

--------------------------------------------------------------

Β 

Can you pretty please make that graphic thingy?Β 

5 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Weve got a top 5-10 coaching staff in the NFL, so I am going to go with a big fat no - specifically if it involves Bones/Quinn/Boy Wonder.Β 

I don’t know who 75% of Dallas’ coaching staff is but Mike McCarthy alone makes that a bottom 5 coaching staff in the league.Β 

• Like 1

Eagles players are doing shoe design related charity stuff and Reagor’s says β€œmental health is key”. Low key feel like Reagor is dealing with mental health issues. If he isn’t, he definitely has in the past.Β Didn’t someone say he showed up to camp not in shape?
Β 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CW6QVgiPm3w/?utm_medium=copy_link

Edited by oland11

On 11/29/2021 at 3:03 PM, Matts4313 said:

Nope. Opposite. Coop and Lamb are back, Gregory and Lawrence are maybes. 2 of our DTs who have missed all season are doubtful, but at least off IR.Β 

We might actually have a full squad for the first time this year.Β 

--------------------------------------------------------------

Β 

Can you pretty please make that graphic thingy?Β 

Coop looks to be a no go.

Which one of you argued that Tom Brady doesnt need weapons to be elite? Because he drops from elite to GTFO of the league just based one 1 player alone:

Β 

Β 

And that is over an 11 year sample size.. I dont want to hear jack about Dak and his WR's ever again. Its a stupid argument. Stop making it.Β 

Edited by Matts4313

3 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Which one of you argued that Tom Brady doesnt need weapons to be elite? Because he drops from elite to GTFO of the league just based one 1 player alone:

Β 

Β 

And that is over an 11 year sample size.. I dont want to hear jack about Dak and his WR's ever again. Its a stupid argument. Stop making it.Β 

Ah yes PASSER RATING. The one go to all important stat we should all look to.

Also if a 72% win rate and 27 points a game means a QB should "GTFO of the league"(whatever that means) then I don't think many QB's should be in the league.

I don't think your making as strong of an argument as you think you are making here...

How many Super Bowls and MVPs did Brady have before Gronk even was in the league btw?

• Like 1