πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

3 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

So who are we hoping loses Sunday between Dallas and Washington?

I'm always in favor of a Dallas loss but curious which is better scenario wise?

If you want to win the division, you want Dallas to lose here. Because if they lose here and then very likely against the Cards we win the division if we win out.

Also we want them to lose because this second half shrinkage will be hilarious.Β 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

If you want to win the division, you want Dallas to lose here. Because if they lose here and then very likely against the Cards we win the division if we win out.

Also we want them to lose because this second half shrinkage will be hilarious.Β 

this is whats really important

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Daimonas said:

this is whats really important

No reason to cheer for Dallas. That’s been a big sentiment around the area this week but bump that noise. We can beat the Redskins twice and knock them out of contention ourselves. Never cheer for Dallas. If I was fighting Dallas in a sword fight, it would be one of those scenes where I get planted in the chest and I’d take their sword and drive it further in so I can grab them for a death blow. Like, nah homie, if I’m going we’re both going.Β 

8 hours ago, Kiltman said:

ahaha-laughing.gifΒ 

• Like 1

Β 

Β 

Washington Football Team
2nd in NFC EastΒ Β·Β No. 6 in NFC

REMAINING SCHEDULE:Β vs. Cowboys,Β at Eagles,Β at Cowboys,Β vs. Eagles,Β at Giants.

This one is a tough nut to crack. Based on a side-by-side comparison of talent, I'd have Washington ranked last of the five teams here. And yet ... QuarterbackΒ Taylor HeinickeΒ seems to be getting better every week, posting a 110 passer rating and 7:2 TD-to-INT ratio over Washington's four-game winning streak. The running game is rolling, helping the Football Team out-rush its opponents, 548-274, in that span. And the defense has withstood the absence of studs likeΒ Chase YoungΒ andΒ Montez Sweat, thanks to the contributions of players likeΒ Jonathan AllenΒ (Pro Football Focus' top-graded Washington defender in Weeks 10-13),Β William JacksonΒ (three passes defensed, one pick over the winning streak) andΒ Kendall FullerΒ (team-high 11 passes defensed on the season).

Somewhat incredibly, Washington still has a chance in the NFC East, with the rest of its schedule consisting entirely of divisional rivals. I could see the Football Team sweeping Dallas just as easily as I could see it being sweptΒ byΒ the Cowboys. But perhaps the most important matchup to watch is with the Eagles, who are looking like Washington's stiffest wild-card competition among a swath of shaky sub-.500 groups like Minnesota, Carolina, New Orleans and Atlanta. And it is not hard to see Washington coming out on top in that series.

Β 

Β 

15 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Washington’s OL looks like a dam that is bursting open. How did the win games with this garbage up front?

Their OL has been good this year. They lost their starting center and right tackle though which hurts.

Think this is more about Dallas pass rush. Credit to them.