πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

2 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

I gotta agree with @Matts4313Β that the eagles may not be as strong as their record.

Ehhh, whose record really reflects exactly how good your team is? "You are who your record says you are." We have beaten some good teams, we have beaten some bad teams. We have looked extremely strong since we squeaked out the Giants game and it is nearly impossible to argue any team has looked better(minus the Pats and Rams) since then as we are second in points differential over the entire season.

So yeah, the entire basis of that argument is pretty flawed. How good is a 8-1 team supposed to look? You can't really quantify that at all.

10 minutes ago, Phire said:

we're 8-1 going into our bye, I don't care how our rivals interpret that lol

Exactly.

Β 

What's scary is that the Eagles "should" be getting healthier after the bye. They better hope Ajayi isn't legit in this Offense and Big V doesn't continue to improve in Peters absence.

Ertz, Darby, Jones???

16 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Ehhh, whose record really reflects exactly how good your team is? "You are who your record says you are." We have beaten some good teams, we have beaten some bad teams. We have looked extremely strong since we squeaked out the Giants game and it is nearly impossible to argue any team has looked better(minus the Pats and Rams) since then as we are second in points differential over the entire season.

So yeah, the entire basis of that argument is pretty flawed. How good is a 8-1 team supposed to look? You can't really quantify that at all.

Guess we will find out.

2 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Exactly.

Β 

What's scary is that the Eagles "should" be getting healthier after the bye. They better hope Ajayi isn't legit in this Offense and Big V doesn't continue to improve in Peters absence.

Ertz, Darby, Jones???

big V gets better every game he plays. I wouldn't bet against him.Β 

Just now, ninjapirate said:

I never said anything about 8-1. I was talking about how Goff and Wentz are better than Dak. Is this thing on?Β 

Well, thats silly. So I ignored the silly comment and just went to the fact that your general fanbase seems to think record is a big deal.Β 

Dak>Wentz>Goff