πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Well, thats silly. So I ignored the silly comment and just went to the fact that your general fanbase seems to think record is a big deal.Β 

Dak>Wentz>Goff

Are you really trying to argue records make a QB when both those Qbs have better team records than Dak this year? Like you can't really be serious right?Β 

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Coming from the team that has literally wrote "doesnt matter, 8-1" about 15 times in the last 2 hours...

Considering that wins is a team stat and is being talked about when justifying a team makes plenty of sense. Using a team stat to analyze an individual player does not make as much sense.Β 

2 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

Did dak magically play a few more seasons than the guys drafted in his same class? If he did I am impressed.Β 

Sample size meaning 25>9. You said this year, I said their career. But also that includes Brady, Rodgers, Brees, etc etc

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Sample size meaning 25>9. You said this year, I said their career. But also that includes Brady, Rodgers, Brees, etc etc

25 isn't close to being a reliable sample size. But I assume you've taken a college level statistics course and know that already so you won't go spouting off baseless things that have no merit.Β 

1 minute ago, ninjapirate said:

25 isn't close to being a reliable sample size. But I assume you've taken a college level statistics course and know that already so you won't go spouting off baseless things that have no merit.Β 

Of course it isnt. And I am being silly. But for the NFL, you will always be limited in sample size. I mean, the average career is only like 50 games right?

With that said, let me spout some more stats to poop on others while praising DakGod. Dak is 1 of 2 player in NFL history to have 35+ passing TDs and 10+ rushing TDs in first 2 years. Dak becomes the first player ever with 50+ TD's and <10INTs to start a career (I think I heard that right, it was on the radio). Wentz's longtime female companion recently dumped him, stating "once you go Dak, you never go back".

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Of course it isnt. And I am being silly. But for the NFL, you will always be limited in sample size. I mean, the average career is only like 50 games right?

With that said, let me spout some more stats to poop on others while praising DakGod. Dak is 1 of 2 player in NFL history to have 35+ passing TDs and 10+ rushing TDs in first 2 years. Dak becomes the first player ever with 50+ TD's and <10INTs to start a career (I think I heard that right, it was on the radio). Wentz's longtime female companion recently dumped him, stating "once you go Dak, you never go back".

Dak's real name is rayne dakota even his parents thought he'd be a girl.Β 

• Like 1

Eagles are 8-1 and in firm command of the NFC East and they have the best record in the NFL. Wentz has been on fire – he now has 23 touchdown passes in nine games, the most-ever by an Eagles quarterback in that game span .......

Β 

(Wentz, in fact, is the youngest quarterback in NFL history to have 23 touchdown passes and 5 or fewer interceptions in the first 9 games of a season).

Β 

Edited by Nabbs4u