πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

Dez's numbers are falling for a variety of reasons. When Zeke gets 30+ touches a game, other players have less opportunities. Honestly I'd be worried about running Zeke into the ground if I were Dallas fans. They could beat teams like San Fransisco without giving him the ball 26 times. I don't know, that just sounds stupid to me. When you're up 20 on a team like that put in Alfred Morris.

2 hours ago, eagles18 said:

After this season is done and finished, Jay Ajayi will not be that far off from Zeke.Β 

I mean, its really no surprise that Wentz is doing good. We all saw when he had just above average talent around him - he was truly mediocre last year. Now that he has top tier running game and a top tier WR/TE - he looks great.Β 

This is an excellent case of the surrounding talent elevating a player.Β 

Β 

:ducks for cover:

9 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

The Dallas/Philly game in week 11 is so massive. If the Eagles win the division is pretty much locked up. If Dallas wins, it is game on for the division in the last 6 weeks.Β 

It'll be tough to beat Dallas in Jerry World, I'm sure the refs will bail them at repeatedly, as usual

2 hours ago, eagles18 said:

After this season is done and finished, Jay Ajayi will not be that far off from Zeke.Β 

The one real problem that Ajayi is going to deal with is his knees. It was a reason for his fall in the draft and he has already had knee problems early in his career.Β 

As far as Zeke, I don't mind if the Cowboys run him into the ground. I'm of the mind that Zeke is a really good RB but he isn't the best and if we are investing in the OL (which is the right move for any team) then we can't put money into the RB position.Β 

3 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

I give them the slight edge on offense, but I think we have a slightly bigger edge on defense, thusΒ I think we're better. PlusΒ Jake Elliott the GOAT just seals the deal. It's close enough that I wouldn't be surprised by a close loss, of course a comfortable win from the Cowboys would likely make my opinion change. We'll see in 2 weeks.

You're just lucky Dan Bailey is injured!Β 

40 minutes ago, Phire said:

It'll be tough to beat Dallas in Jerry World, I'm sure the refs will bail them at repeatedly, as usual

Lies that Eagles fans say, November 6th edition:

Teams that have faced Dallas have had the LEAST amount of penalties called against them in the *entire* NFL. The Cowboys have gone 22 consecutive quarters where the opposing team has not been called for a hold; which Ive heard hinted maybe an NFL record. But I am too lazy to google it.Β 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Lies that Eagles fans say, November 6th edition:

Teams that have faced Dallas have had the LEAST amount of penalties called against them in the *entire* NFL. The Cowboys have gone 22 consecutive quarters where the opposing team has not been called for a hold; which Ive heard hinted maybe an NFL record. But I am too lazy to google it.Β 

That was bait sonΒ 

I honestly think the Cowboys have to prove themselves against the Falcons for me to be even be worried about next game. UsΒ well rested and coming off a bye. Getting Ajayi more acclimated, Darby suited up and healthy. Only really spells trouble for Dallas. I can hang my hat on so much. What can Dallas? We shut down every running back this season, outscore every opponent in the 1st quarter and then teams have to pass. We all know the game is half over once Rayne passes more than handing off.Β 

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Β 

Β 

This dude loves 2016 almost more than the early 90s. Everything he posts combines 2016 and 2017. But always ignores everything Wentz is doing now better than Dak. "But but but, 2016 stats." Yea, we know. Dak threw it like 450 times. Oh boy.Β