πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

Just now, 808 said:

Yes RMiB, I'm from the current school of thought that I don't want the Cowboys at full strength. I want that Week 11 match-up to offer the least amount of resistance possible.Β 

We're already without Sproles, Peters, Hicks... they can handle one or two boo boos.Β 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Phire said:

For 99.999% of people,Β this is the end of the line. The SCOTUS isn't taking up this case. But again, yeah, when you have a legal team backed by millions of dollars and a billion dollar franchise, you can bet they'll do anything in power to fight this, but, even then, this is looking bleak for Zeke. There's really not much else that he can do to stop the suspension.

FWIW the actual legal case isn't over. This was only for a temporary restraining order pending litigation. The NFLPA and NFL can continue to fight the labor stuff, but Zeke just won't have the benefit of not being suspended during it.

Probably means Jerrah's going full blown atΒ Goodell's contract though.Β Β 

Just now, 808 said:

His contract extension is expected to be finalized in the near future. Not so sure about that, even with Jerruh going after him.Β 

I was thinking the Papa John's complaint might be the nail in the coffin for Goodell, but then I read earlier that Jerrah owns like 120 Papa John's franchises and orchestrated that whole thing behind the scenes.Β Β 

6 minutes ago, Phire said:

For 99.999% of people,Β this is the end of the line. The SCOTUS isn't taking up this case. But again, yeah, when you have a legal team backed by millions of dollars and a billion dollar franchise, you can bet they'll do anything in power to fight this, but, even then, this is looking bleak for Zeke. There's really not much else that he can do to stop the suspension.

FWIW the actual legal case isn't over. This was only for a temporary restraining order pending litigation. The NFLPA and NFL can continue to fight the labor stuff, but Zeke just won't have the benefit of not being suspended during it.

Image result for jerry jones smirk

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

e8B2fdG.png

1 hour ago, 808 said:

His contract extension is expected to be finalized in the near future. Not so sure about that, even with Jerruh going after him.Β 

Goodell is going nowhere. Jerry's just being a Mitch since he was apparently part of the extension in the first place.Β 

This is Jerry acting like a 2 yr old because his favorite toy was taken away. Go suck on a pacifier!