πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

Apparently this is what Cowboys fans are stooping to.

Β 

The hope here is that Wentz's injury is so problematic that his productivity as an NFL QB is all but erased. Β I hope he can have a solid quality of life outside of the game, but that he's no longer any good as an NFL QB.

Me --Β That's super unclassy.

I feel like "keep it classy" or "that's unclassy" is the new flavor of the month term of the hyper-sensitive members on this forum.

That being said, maybe I should have specified. Β I don't want him being remotely productive, as an opposing NFC East QB. Β And I did say I hope he has great quality of life and the injury only holds him back as an NFL athlete. Β I'm not happy he's hurt, but I'm certainly not going to deny that him being hurt helps my team and I'm not upset about it.

Me --Β So rather than getting good, you'd rather that someone's career gets ruined by injuries?Β 

I'm not exactly a fan of making my job harder if I don't have to, so yes I'd prefer the easier road. Β Beat them at full strength? Β Awesome. Β Beat them when they're broken and hurt? Β All the same.

If any Cowboys fan on this board ever brings up "They cheered as Michael Irvin was taken off the field" again, I'm gonna tear them a new one.

• Like 1

Also, I know most of us were exaggerating for a while calling Dak the 5th best QB in the division, but as of this moment, I'm legitimately saying he's the 6th best.

Β 

1. Carson
2. Kirk
3. Foles
4. Alex Smith
5. Eli
6. Dak

3-5 are more debatable honestly.

2 minutes ago, Danger said:

Also, I know most of us were exaggerating for a while calling Dak the 5th best QB in the division, but as of this moment, I'm legitimately saying he's the 6th best.

Β 

1. Carson
2. Kirk
3. Foles
4. Alex Smith
5. Eli
6. Dak

Studfeld???

1 hour ago, Danger said:

If any Cowboys fan on this board ever brings up "They cheered as Michael Irvin was taken off the field" again, I'm gonna tear them a new one.

β€œNo time for losers...cause we are the Champions...of he world!”

1 hour ago, Danger said:

Β 

1. Carson
2. KirkΒ Foles
3. FolesΒ Kirk
4. Alex Smith
5. Eli
6. Dak

Β 

Fixed