πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

16 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

No one is doing that.Β  There are some Eagles fans on here saying Foles is better than Cousins.Β Β 

Cousins is better but after that show Foles put on, it's debatable. There's something to be said about performing in high risk, high stress situations. Some players don't have it in them. Who cares how good you are (Romo) in the regular season.Β 

Just now, Jroc04 said:

Cousins is better but after that show Foles put on, it's debatable. There's something to be said about performing in high risk, high stress situations. Some players don't have it in them. Who cares how good you are (Romo) in the regular season.Β 

Foles hasn't proven he can be successful and lead a team to the playoffs outside of Philly's system.Β Β 

I'm not saying I don't think the Eagles can dupe some sucker to pay up for Foles.Β  I just don't think he'll be successful if he goes somewhere else.Β Β 

Just now, MKnight82 said:

Foles hasn't proven he can be successful and lead a team to the playoffs outside of Philly's system.Β Β 

I'm not saying I don't think the Eagles can dupe some sucker to pay up for Foles.Β  I just don't think he'll be successful if he goes somewhere else.Β Β 

I tend to agree but Cousins hasn't either.Β He's been moderately successful. Foles lead a team into the playoffs one year and performed well. And took a team over in another setting (arguably a tougher task) and destroyed one of the better defenses in the league and dismantled a Belichik defense. Say what you want but farrrrr more what Cousins has ever done. Like I said, I'd give the nod to Cousins. He seems to be the more consistently better QB but maybe that's just because of the opportunity. You can't say without hesitation Kirk is better. It's certainly arguable.Β 

1 hour ago, MKnight82 said:

Which one of the 4 career games Kirk Cousins won vsΒ  opponents with winning records would you like to discuss?

Afterwards we should have plenty of time to breakdown all his playoff wins.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

No one is doing that.Β  There are some Eagles fans on here saying Foles is better than Cousins.Β Β 

Why do you care? The redskins a crappy organization you follow has chosen the loser alex smith as their Qb shouldn't all your mental gymnastics be wasted on liking that move?

Β 

Β 

Edited by ninjapirate

14 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

Kirk Cousins hasn't won a playoff game.Β 

I love Nick Foles, but there is no question Kirk Cousins is a better QB at this point. Could that change? Yeah, if Foles plays at the level he played at in the playoffs for a whole season I would say he is better, but for now his career has an incredible peak, but a significant Valley as well.

The one thing Foles has though is he is a Super Bowl MVP. Cousins will almost definitely never have that honor.

It's gonna be pretty interesting to see where he goes. Does he chase the money and go somewhere like Cleveland who has entirely too much money, or does he go somewhere that becomes instant contender status like Minnesota.

I don't think there are any teams that give him both options that I can think of off the top of my head.