πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

9 hours ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

The league needs to change their rule on marijuana imo. Especially since it is legal in states where players reside and play.

That said, I hope he gets suspended for this cause Giants.Β 

marijuana is whatever but there is literally a girl next to him setting up lines of cocaine. That's illegal in every state.Β 

12 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

NFL is no different then the majority of Companies out there. They too dispite it being legalized in their states, don't allow failed drug tests.

Is what it is. A banned substance in most states.

I completely agree with you and I understand why the NFL bans it, just my personal opinion on it is all.Β 

8 hours ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

I completely agree with you and I understand why the NFL bans it, just my personal opinion on it is all.Β 

Eventually they will allow it, but could have rules on promoting it until its fully legalized.

there have been a lot of studies on how it could help them, eventually the league will just be indifferent to it.

On 3/10/2018 at 1:46 AM, Nabbs4u said:

I'm use to Gmen disappearing every off season when the Giants suck but Matts? Only a Eagles SB could accomplish such a thing.

No Flare Ups! No reoccurrences!

I'm still here baby.Β  Call me.

• Like 1

On 3/10/2018 at 11:42 PM, Kiltman said:
On 3/10/2018 at 2:46 PM, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Eventually they will allow it, but could have rules on promoting it until its fully legalized.

there have been a lot of studies on how it could help them, eventually the league will just be indifferent to it.

The issue is that weed is illegal under federal law, even in states that have legalized it. It's not the NFL just being mean for the sake of it.Β 

1 hour ago, Phire said:

The issue is that weed is illegal under federal law, even in states that have legalized it. It's not the NFL just being mean for the sake of it.Β 

Oh yea once that happens it becomes harder for them to do something about it, though it’s every employers prerogative on what they do or do not allow.

i just think as the tide continues to turn, you might see a non move like reducing penalties on it in the league.