🦅🤠 NFC East 🤷‍♂️🆘 | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

2 minutes ago, eagles18 said:

hes a qb who doesn't rely completely on his ability to run. He's a pocket passer first and has incredible football IQ and  hell of a competitor. 

Yes but I won´t act as if is the same as finishing the season strong. His 2018 season may be affected by this and there´s a strong chance he doesn´t start week 1.

Just now, Broadway Joe said:

Yes but I won´t act as if is the same as finishing the season strong. His 2018 season may be affected by this and there´s a strong chance he doesn´t start week 1.

Great job we have the reigning Super Bowl MVP as his back up! 

Just now, eagles18 said:

watch them draft one of the top TEs now... just our luck. 

Let them. As long as Witten is gone. Our players just couldn't cover him for some reason, and he was Dak's safety blanket. I'll roll the dice with some other TE.

5 hours ago, Gmen said:

You will witness the greatness that is Davis Webb.

The whole RB / OL debate is the chicken / egg debate.  An elite runner like Barkley will make plays with or without a good line because he can catch out of the backfield.  Secondly, the Giants line will look very different this year.  New LT, LG, OC already.  I expect they’ll add either a new RG and/or RT tonight.  Will Hernandez would go a long way in improving the run blocking.  

I understand the desire for a new QB.  I was torn on the matter myself.  But you can’t be upset with the prospect of having the best WR/RB/TE trio in the NFL.  Eli just has be a distributor and get the ball to his playmakers.  He can do that until 40.

Image result for laughter gif

42 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

Eli manning has never been good why would anyone be confident in him? 

Still has more rings than anyone in our organization and played well against us in both games last year. I'm telling you right now, they are the biggest threat in the East next year.

7 minutes ago, Danger said:

Still has more rings than anyone in our organization and played well against us in both games last year. I'm telling you right now, they are the biggest threat in the East next year.

nick foles scored more points in 1 super bowl than eli did in two. He didn't win any superbowl his defense did.